[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Richie Incognito sucks brass monkey balls.

cre8tiff

He was voted, by the players, as the dirtiest playerin the league.
:wacko:7th dirties actually

Here's this year's Top 10 List:

1. Hines Ward (11.6%)

2. Albert Haynesworth (6.0%)

3. Joey Porter (6.0%)

4. Roy Williams (5.1%)

5. Kevin Mawae (4.6%)

6. Cortland Finnegan (4.2%)

7. Richie Incognito (3.7%)

8. Harvey Dahl (3.7%)

9. Troy Polamalu (3.7%)

10. Jared Allen (3.2%)

:wacko:7th dirties actually

1. Hines Ward (11.6%)

3. Joey Porter (6.0%)

4. Roy Williams (5.1%)

5. Kevin Mawae (4.6%)

8. Harvey Dahl (3.7%)

9. Troy Polamalu (3.7%)

10. Jared Allen (3.2%)

Nope, he was selected #1 in the Sporting News players poll. Ritchie always reminds me of Kyle Turley, except without all the annoying talent.

:D7th dirties actually

1. Hines Ward (11.6%)

3. Joey Porter (6.0%)

4. Roy Williams (5.1%)

5. Kevin Mawae (4.6%)

8. Harvey Dahl (3.7%)

9. Troy Polamalu (3.7%)

10. Jared Allen (3.2%)

That's an interesting list; surprised to see Hines Ward at the top. Maybe defenses don't like WRs who actually can block well. Or, maybe it's well deserved and underreported as such. :wacko:

In case someone missed it.... he will be picked up by the Bills.

And not well received....check out this Tweet from new teammate Kawika Mitchell when he heard the news:

"BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT THIS YR. THE GUYS A BUM. DIRTY AND ALWAYS WILL BE. REALLY WISH I WAS PLAYIN RITE NOW. SERIOUSLY... I KNO WE'RE N NEED OF OLINE BUT THIS GUY SUKS BALLS."

:wacko:

I for one think he's a misunderstood fellow who simply needs the steadiness of a quality football organization. Whomever signs him will be just that.

In case someone missed it.... he will be picked up by the Bills.

:D Satellite is a Bills fan.

And not well received....check out this Tweet from new teammate Kawika Mitchell when he heard the news:

"BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT THIS YR. THE GUYS A BUM. DIRTY AND ALWAYS WILL BE. REALLY WISH I WAS PLAYIN RITE NOW. SERIOUSLY... I KNO WE'RE N NEED OF OLINE BUT THIS GUY SUKS BALLS."

I also confirm I am not Kawika Mitchell. :D

I for one think he's a misunderstood fellow who simply needs the steadiness of a quality football organization. Whomever signs him will be just that.

:D

That's why he was suspended from his high school team, kicked off the University of Nebraska team (twice) and also never saw the field after he transferred to Oregon. He also beat a guy in a bar nearly to death, and has had accusations of domestic abuse. He has a pattern of being out of control and not accepting responsibility for his actions.

After the Rams released him, he said he was grateful to get out of the "negative atmosphere" in St. Louis and said he was never really given a fair shake by fans and media.

Good luck Bills. :wacko:

Gotta say I'm suspicious of this. Whether it's right or not, Mitchell would have to be retarded to send this out.

Incognito strikes me as the very definition of white trash.