[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight?

nogohawk

I need Alex Smith to get me 3 points. Passind TD 4 points 1 point every 50 yds passing -1 for int

In my main local. I am up 20 and have Warner opponent has Fitz and Ari team D. I want me some Boldin

All I need is 67.5 points from Vernon Davis ... really does not matter however, since a loss yesterday by a different team clinched me the #1 playoff seed no matter what the outcome of my game. I need to start thinking about what to do next week, especially with the IND (Wayne) situation and a couple of questionable match ups (SFO v PHI) that have me a little concerned.

Edited by ts

I'm up 18.2 points and my opponent has Fitz and Rackers left (PPR) so I'm toast. Nothing better than being the three time champ and losing to a dope who hasnt made a pickup all year and starts Sproles and Kevin Walter.

Thanks again Chris Johnson! :wacko:

im up 4.20 with alex smith and crabtree left againt my opponents vernon davis.....was up 26 points last night until desean jackson went off....really ticked off....i switched nicks out of the lineup last minute when sims-walker was declared active....and tennessee d lost a shutout when the rams converted on a fake punt and then scored their td on 4th and 8 from the 11

I'm either in or out in all of my leagues... Made the semi-finals in five out of eleven. But, in the Huddle Ladder (PPR), I need Crabtree and Gore to outscore Fitzgerald by 5 and Breaston by 32 (roughly) to win the overall regular-season point total for all five divisions. :wacko: