[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mid season waiver wire gold 2009 - Jamaal Charles

brg88tx

I seriously doubt that. Dope man, just step back, take a chill pill and repeat after me, "I'm not as dope as I think I am and it's okay." Take my word, just take things with a grain of salt and have thick skin.

I just hate idiots on here being jackasses, Just having a little fun on here man, its cool.........

I seriously doubt that. Dope man, just step back, take a chill pill and repeat after me, "I'm not as dope as I think I am and it's okay." Take my word, just take things with a grain of salt and have thick skin.

and after he does that he can take the hook out of his mouth. Swammi's arm is getting tired

I just hate idiots on here being jackasses, Just having a little fun on here man, its cool.........

Believe me, I understand but it's just not worth your time and effort to take the bait. I did that for some time and it never ends well. There are plenty of people on here and we all take turns acting like idiots, some more than others. Ignore the bad, enjoy the good and your time here will be that much more enlightening and fun. :wacko:

ETA: Swammi's a really solid guy and was just enjoying the moment.

Edited by irish

Believe me, I understand but it's just not worth your time and effort to take the bait. I did that for some time and it never ends well. There are plenty of people on here and we all take turns acting like idiots, some more than others. Ignore the bad, enjoy the good and your time here will be that much more enlightening and fun. :D

ETA: Swammi's a really solid guy and was just enjoying the moment.

:wacko: Yes grasshopper

picked up Meachem a couple of weeks ago

If you want to see, go to MFL and the league name is Plank Road Fantasy

If you're in 14 man league, and Meachem was just added "a couple weeks ago" (meaning he was at the end of his 7 Td in 5 game stretch), you either play with morans, or your roster is limited to 8 players. In most non-retard leagues, he was added as the top waiver pickup when Moore got hurt...back in week 8-9...you know, early November.

On another note...is your $2 entry fee due before the season or after?

Thanks man, but was just giving the monster truck aficionado some of his own medicine...seems when he does it, its valid criticism, but if others do it to him, "your an idiot" :wacko:

I'm sorry swammi, I still think your a dumbass, just the way it is! I have seen you jump all over people on a lot of threads and maybe.....just maybe......you are a idiot!!!

0 for 2. Swammi is an idiot, but at least you got away from the whole "your - you're" issue. :D

:wacko: Sorry man, I did not know that I was speaking to a bunch of English Professors, I will try to take more time typing moving forward, always a pleasure my good man!!! Top of the day to you!! :D

I'm sorry swammi, I still think your a dumbass, just the way it is! I have seen you jump all over people on a lot of threads and maybe.....just maybe......you are a idiot!!!

Nice retort! :wacko:

when you are caught in a lie, most people resort to name-calling when they have no outs....thanks for keeping up the good work!

I'm guessing, in a 14-team league, Meachem was long gone before Week 12. You said you got him a couple weeks ago.

if what you state is indeed true, your rosters are incredibly small, or you opponents incredibly poor.

Couple...few....my comment was to show how much of a good mid-season pick up that Meachem was......you really need to stop trying to over analyze everything.......it gets a little annoying :wacko:

just trying to keep it real....next time, don't post you got the best WR waiver pickup of 2009 in early December :D

For one thing I never mentioned December and figured people in this forum would be smart enough to understand that when someone uses a term like "couple" or "few" it is not always an absolute number. And I am now done talking to you because you are wasting my time.....thanks...... :wacko:

Must be nice to play in four-man leagues....if you've got nothing relevant to post, or play fantasy football with 3rd graders, please don't bother posting.

TIA :wacko:

I am in a 10 man league. Meachem IS on waivers. The only teams left playing are playoff teams. Other then me, each team is pretty set with their players and wouldn't be playing meachem anyway. It is a $ league too. Sometimes it just happens that way whether it is inactive owners or rules in the league that limit teams from making pickups all the time.

You are a Idiot if you think Ray Fu*@#$% Rice should go ahead of CJ, AP, or for that matter MJD.........A true IDIOT, Just a bit of advise.....You dont have to post anything if you don't have anything smart to say about the subject. :D

Hey big Man, In MFL RR is the 5th.....I said 5th ranked RB this year behind the 3 I mentioned and T. Jones.....I will always back up my work.....cockhole

Some people on here just get off by being a jackass

yes, we've noticed :wacko:

yes, we've noticed :wacko:

All people have to do is look at all your message and see that you were just as bad......I was just trying to really call you out on it as far as being a jackass and all, just got a little carried away......I will now offer you my imaginary hand shake and say good day!!!!