[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fractional Scoring and we still have a tie.

Skippy

This is a copy/paste of the owners post in our league forum but I think this needs to be out in the spotlight.

Did you see what just happened? I'm watching and counting everyfoot of gain by Alex Smith. With the game practically over, and I'm leading Mike by .05 points, SF is running the ball on 3rd and 5. Oops, offsides SF, back 5 yds. So now Smith shovels the ball to RB, who gains 7 yds. A .35 gain for Smith, Mike wins by .30!

Uhh no, Smith kneels down 3 times, it's a minus .1 each time. We go from Mike ahead by .3 to tied. Looks like Hasselbeck has more points than Stewart. Can it be? The Bums squeak by on the narrowest margin, worst possible way for anybody to lose. If this holds up (and I guess I want it to), I'm really sorry Mike, for you. What an ending.

When he talks about Hasselbeck having more points than Stewart, what is is talking about is our first tiebreaker which is a bench player that you select.

I can't imagine any game ever being tighter than that.

Did Smith screw anyone else or down anyone else have a worse bad beat than this one?

Edited by Skippy

I for one applaud you for taking your 4th grade math and implementing it into fantasy football. While some of us thought we were cool with decimal scoring you go and one-up us with fractional scoring.

Skippy - 105 1/8

Puddy - 105 1/4

Puddy wins!!

I for one applaud you for taking your 4th grade math and implementing it into fantasy football. While some of us thought we were cool with decimal scoring you go and one-up us with fractional scoring.

Skippy - 105 1/8

Puddy - 105 1/4

Puddy wins!!

It was actually 103 1/5 to 103 1/5. Which is still as much of a tie as 103.20 to 103.20.

And I don't think we got into fractions until the 5th grade, "back in my day"!