[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sims-Sky-Walker

Henry Muto

+ 1

I sat him too. It's like trying to time the market with this guy lately and I keep getting burned. :D

sat him vs buffalo because of the matchup -- 8 catches for 91 yards and a TD. started him the next three weeks -- 6 catches for 64 yards COMBINED. then sat him tonight. :D

I tried to tell ya. The Colts are giving up stats to #1 WR's.

he did well against the bills, which has a decent pass defense. then he did nothing against the 49ers, texans and dolphins, all of which have below-average pass defenses. he defies matchups. i'm not saying your advice wasn't sound -- it was -- but he's one of those guys who defies logic. even the player projections and start/bench agreed he'd do nothing.

oh well. go massaquoi! :wacko:

sat him vs buffalo because of the matchup -- 8 catches for 91 yards and a TD. started him the next three weeks -- 6 catches for 64 yards COMBINED. then sat him tonight. :D

he did well against the bills, which has a decent pass defense. then he did nothing against the 49ers, texans and dolphins, all of which have below-average pass defenses. he defies matchups. i'm not saying your advice wasn't sound -- it was -- but he's one of those guys who defies logic. even the player projections and start/bench agreed he'd do nothing.

oh well. go massaquoi! :wacko:

this decision cost me my semifinal game today. my buddy was like, "you benched sims-walker? boy, that was really dumb." well, next weekend's games don't matter to me, so at least my wife is happy now.