[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady Update

FantasyDream

What's going on huddlers,week 15 is here and there are many of us preparing to go to the championship. To get to the point I am one of the people who own Tom Brady and are confused on his situation. Basically is he a start against the bills,i have no idea how he will do. Also I picked up Jason Campell who has been pretty hot lately and faces a poopyty giants secondary.I hate fantasy football thanks

Edited by FantasyDream

If I were in your shoes I think you have to go with Brady. If for nothing else his upside is so much better than Campbell because of the players around him. The huddle is predicting Brady with about 260 yards and 1 TD I think.....he could easily have 2 or 3 TD's though. Just a thought.....

If I were in your shoes I think you have to go with Brady. If for nothing else his upside is so much better than Campbell because of the players around him. The huddle is predicting Brady with about 260 yards and 1 TD I think.....he could easily have 2 or 3 TD's though. Just a thought.....

That's what i'm thinking it is tom brady,at the same time last year in week 15(this week) i did not listen to the huddles projections and ultimatly cost me what would have been a ff championship.....

I don't see how you can sit him. He's a starting QB on a team that needs this win. And he's gonna have a couple days without practice, like last week, to heal up. Gotta play him.

I know come suday he will be in my starting line up,I'm praying to god whatever is going on with the pats heals up and he has a big day.

I'm benching Brady at Buffalo this week in favor of Schaub at the Rams. With the exception of week 6 Brady has been pretty un-Bradylike this year. Still good, mind you, just not studly.

I'm benching Brady at Buffalo this week in favor of Schaub at the Rams. With the exception of week 6 Brady has been pretty un-Bradylike this year. Still good, mind you, just not studly.

I can agree with that choice. I would need a very good option, like Schaub, to sit Brady though.

That's what i'm thinking it is tom brady,at the same time last year in week 15(this week) i did not listen to the huddles projections and ultimatly cost me what would have been a ff championship.....

Not to rank on the huddle, but if you owned Brady like me and listened to the Huddle's (and everybody else's for that matter) projections for Brady in week 15 and 16 of 2007, you're still a little pissed.

That being said, it's a different year. And the fantasy god are a sick lot.

I predict Tom Brady will throw for 280 yards and 3 TDs.....150 and 2 TD of which will go to Randy Moss....just to make me and everyone else in my situation, who've been knocked out AGAIN by a PATRIOT...completely insane.

God I hate the f-ing Patriots.