[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Daunte Culpepper

Furd

Really?

I was just going through the Priority News in which I was advised that Stafford was unlikely to play this week and that Culpepper would start in his stead. OK. But, then I was advised;

There should be better options available for fantasy owners than Culpepper to give them fantasy points during the playoffs for most leagues. Temper your expectations here for sure.

What expectations? That Culpepper will be the worst starting QB in the league this week? I really can't imagine that anyone that is still playing at this point is submitting a lineup [edit]is considering Culpepper as a starter.

I'm just bustin' balls here, but steel

:wacko:

Edited by Furd

What expectations? That Culpepper will be the worst starting QB in the league this week? I really can't imagine that anyone that is still playing at this point is submitting a lineup [edit]is considering Culpepper as a starter.

I might prefer Culpepper to Charlie Frye or whoever St. Louis trots out there between Boller and Null. At least he's playing at home in a dome. Hard to imagine a scenario where you'd have to pick between those guys to start.

Maybe that's what hell is really like for fantasy football junkies.

So I should put Calvin on the bench? :wacko:

It depends on your alternatives. Johnson has 4 catches for 37 yards last week. And he is dinged up - he didn't practice today.

So I would temper your expectations for Johnson.

:D