[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Someone please reassure me

BS Miscreant

I have 5 WRs on my roster... AJ, Megatron, Harvin, Burleson and Collie.

I'm of course starting AJ. Tell me that I'll have another if I don't start Collie tonight.

ETA: Nevermind. Computer went down while I was posting and it apparently posted after IE restarted some 15 minutes later. Doesn't really matter now because I'm now locked in.

I suppose some reassurance would still help though.

ETA: Nevermind again. Thought I missed kickoff but I jumped the gun. Looks like I'm going with Collie. The rest of my line-up should do me just fine. I just can't take a 0 from a player in the playoffs.

Edited by BS Miscreant

I have 5 WRs on my roster... AJ, Megatron, Harvin, Burleson and Collie.

I'm of course starting AJ. Tell me that I'll have another if I don't start Collie tonight.

You may well have one of the three, but in Week 15, playoff time, why take the chance?

i have been torn all week about possibly starting collie

but in a PPR league , he has put up at least 10 pts in 8 of the last 10 games

and the two games he did not , one was against ravens on the road and other was in a game which he got hurt vs texans

I think its safe to roll with him tonight ...I am

GL

Promising so far.

Unfortunately, promising is as far as it got. I'll take the 12 points I got from him over the potential zero though.

<Caveat> Would feel a whole lot better if I weren't playing against Manning and Clark. Holy Crap!!!