[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dallas will beat the Saints by 7+ points

whomper

It will most likely be a double digit win by Dallas but I will be conservative and say 7+ points. You heard it here first. I havent gambled all year so dont approach me with bets. I dont do sig bets. I am just putting it out there for all of you to digest so when it happens you can marvel at the awesomeness that is me.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacko:

That is what I think of your projection!!!

New Orleans wins by at least 14

I will enjoy pointing at you later and laughing uncontrollably

i hope you're right as i'm going against Brees in two leagues. any reasons for your opinion?

I think the Saints have shown dents in the armor the past few weeks. I think Dallas is desperate and occasionally pulls an unexpected good game out of their asses on D. I think despite the continued losing ways of December ,Romo has played very well and the O does have some fire power.

I think the Saints have shown dents in the armor the past few weeks. I think Dallas is desperate and occasionally pulls an unexpected good game out of their asses on D. I think despite the continued losing ways of December ,Romo has played very well and the O does have some fire power.

Whomper,Whomper your D playing well means holding the Saints to 27. Can your O that has scored a whomping 24 pts in their last 3 games has to score at least 28 tonite to win. Good luck with that. Remember 4yrs ago, expect a repeat.Payton rules the Girls.

Really, the only question is if Brees will be crying by halftime.

Dallas 41 New Orleans 2 (Danged Romo took a safety after some f'ugly New Orleans Aints chick ran onto the field and he ran the wrong way to get away from her)

Any team can beat another on any given Sunday(Saturday in this case). It's a worn out cliche at this point, but is is sooo true. I can see Whomp's point in that the Saints have shown chinks in their armor. I could see this happening, but I hope not. I would like nothing better than to see the Saints go undefeated AND win the SB. Personally, I would not go out on a limb on a message board and post a bold statement as Whomp did. But he's a Cowboys fan and I'm sure he's fired up for this game as well he should be. Their backs are up against the wall and anything can happen. I think it's going to look similar to the Colts-Jags game. The Boys will give the Saints all they can handle, but in the end N.O. will pull it out as they have been.

Really, the only question is if Brees will be crying by halftime.

Dallas 41 New Orleans 2 (Danged Romo took a safety after some f'ugly New Orleans Aints chick ran onto the field and he ran the wrong way to get away from her)

I will continue to call you out for a wager in every thread that you spew your delusional predictions. :wacko:

I will continue to call you out for a wager in every thread that you spew your delusional predictions. :wacko:

What will you do when I knock you out of the MHSB playoffs the same weekend yer Aints get knocked back to reality? :D

I think a lot of the chinks we have seen have been a case of the Saints playing down to the competition. The one thing we have not seen this season is the Saints failing to dial it up when the spotlight is clearly shining on them.

I am going with the blowout.

Saints 34

Dallas 13

What will you do when I knock you out of the MHSB playoffs the same weekend yer Aints get knocked back to reality? :wacko:

What you say to a wager of say.... $50 straight up on the Saints over the Cowboys and an additional $25 on my Bunz being better than yours all to be payed to the MSHB fund?

It will most likely be a double digit win by Dallas but I will be conservative and say 7+ points. You heard it here first. I havent gambled all year so dont approach me with bets. I dont do sig bets. I am just putting it out there for all of you to digest so when it happens you can marvel at the awesomeness that is me.

I'm with you Whomp. I have'nt pulled 'ol #8 outta the dresser in over a year. Used to be a lucky jersey... it's comin' out tonight.

IF they can put Brees on his ass early and often ( no small feat I know) they'll have a great chance.

IF they can put Brees on his ass early and often ( no small feat I know) they'll have a great chance.

That's gonna be tough without DeMarcus Ware.

Brees is gonna pick your secondary apart. Its not gonna be purtty.

Edited by tazinib1