[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Arian Foster

zekez

not crazy at all...i actually dropped forte this week to make room for foster but am still debating between foster and jennings....fortes matchups are brutal next 2 weeks with balt and minn and even on good matchups forte has fallen out of the ranks of a viable fantasy rb..the league i have him in ends week 16 so i have no further use for him...foster and jennings both have salivating mathcups this week and jennings takes on oak next week so either one of them will compliment ray rice nicely in my leage i think

I would be starting Foster if I didn't have Moreno and Forsett. I also have Barber and McCoy and would start Foster over each of them most likely but it would be a tough call.

i picked him up this week just so my opponent couldn't. he'll be riding the pine for wells & rice.

I dropped the ball on doing the same. If I lose because of it, I have no one to blame but myself. I'm the only team still alive that has any WW cash left, so I had my pick of the litter on Wednesday. I don't need help at RB, so I looked past him. Should have had my head more in the game.

I'm in a hole since I started Addai as one of my 2 RBs. I have LT as the other and am seriously debating putting Foster in my lineup as a swing for the fences move. LT is all about TDs as he doesn't produce much yardage. I wish I'd have picked Foster up and started him for Addai, but too late now. Would any of you start him over LT?

I have to decide between Foster, Cribbs and Gnather in a non ppr league. I have Foster in now and will leave him depending on what Brees does tonight.

Cribbs is waaaaay too risky. I'm hoping Foster rumbles on a bunch of flu-ridden scrubs.

i swung for the fences last week with ganther, who ended up being my highest-scoring player. needless to say, i lost. :wacko:

i'm going with foster as my flex over housh and mcgahee, so not that big a risk. my other backs are chris johnson and wells

I'm more or less forced to start him in my playoff game today. Brown and Kevin Smith are both on IR. I have Ricky Williams for my #1 RB, but then it's a choice of Foster, Kevin Faulk, or Buckhalter. And Buckahalter has an ankle injury.

Good thing my opponents RBs are only Chris Johnson and Moreno. :wacko:

I think, despite my NO MORE KUBIAK BACKS mantra two weeks ago (maybe I should re-read my mantra?!?) I'm going to roll with him, instead of Ryan Grant and Ganther. I know there are people with worse choices than mine, but I hate pulling Grant out even with his tough matchup. I'm still giving credit to the Steelers run defense, and probably undervaluing Ganther. And, I'll probably switch these guys out ten times before kickoff.

Edited by Chadman