[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Arian Foster

zekez

If Gary Kubiak pulls a kid out after one fumble, after a solid start, and doesn't play him again, um, well, he's Gary Kubiak and I will have broken my own new rule about Kubiak backs, two weeks after making it, with two other decent options to play instead of him, and probably costing myself a playoff loss, and after spending a lot of time trying to be sure not to do anything stupid with my teams.

Congratulations, Dummy. :wacko:

Edited by Chadman

My rule is you can not trust Kubiak OR Mangini. Kubiak says Moats starts and its Slaton. Says Brown will start and its Moats.. Foster this week and its Moats. In Clevland. Harrison will start and its Lewis. Harrison will start and its Jennings , Jennings will start and look today its all Harrison. Only good thing we can say is that both these guys will probally be out of the NFL next year.

If Gary Kubiak pulls a kid out after one fumble, after a solid start, and doesn't play him again, um, well, he's Gary Kubiak and I will have broken my own new rule about Kubiak backs, two weeks after making it, with two other decent options to play instead of him, and probably costing myself a playoff loss, and after spending a lot of time trying to be sure not to do anything stupid with my teams.

Congratulations, Dummy. :wacko:

2 carries 6 yds...... am I missing something? not sure that is solid

When I posted that he had 2 carries for 7 yards and a 13 yard reception (before fumbling, of course). Not too bad, and of course the supposed commitment to him the rest of the year to see what he had to offer (which means nothing, of course). I just mean he was showing positive yardage and not sucking.