[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shockey OUT vs Cowboys

keggerz

dammit. guess I take a zero at TE in one of my playoff games. already down 70-0 thanks to MJD/dallas clark. I'm pretty sure satruday afternoon is the earliest I've ever been out of a fantasy matchup :wacko:

You only carry 1 TE on your roster and your now allowed pick ups ?

You only carry 1 TE on your roster and your now allowed pick ups ?

oh GUMMI BEAR henry muto. :wacko: the league has small rosters (15 I think), and rosters lock at kickoff of the first game (thurs). everything I read all week seemed to assume he was going to play. that damn thursday thing has gotten me a few times this year, but never bad enough that I have to eat a zero.

Who's there 2nd TE on there roster? They did say Moore would start in his place does that mean 4 receiver sets and only blocking TE at times?

Probably Dave Thomas, he has 15/184/1 in their last 5 games

oh GUMMI BEAR henry muto. :wacko: the league has small rosters (15 I think), and rosters lock at kickoff of the first game (thurs). everything I read all week seemed to assume he was going to play. that damn thursday thing has gotten me a few times this year, but never bad enough that I have to eat a zero.

Dumb rule to lock ALL players on thurs. night! :D Offseason Rule Change! :D

I'm a Shockey owner and would like to know who's the better option out of Dave Thomas and Lance Moore going into tonight. I'm almost glad

that Shockey is OUT as opposed to playing hurt or just plain sucking it up like he has been for too long. Any other Shockey owners or readers

have an opinion?

+1

This is 2009 not 1989. How in the world does a league lock their entire line ups on Thursday.

Learn to read. He didn't say his lineup was locked, he said his roster is locked. It's not unheard of to have rosters lock after the first game of the week. In fact it's not uncommon to have rosters locked totally this time of year because its the playoffs.

When they announced it on NFLN they said Shockey was out and that L Moore would be active in his place. I think some thought that meant he was starting for Shockey.