[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints/Cowboys

SLAYER

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey... for real. MFL is showing that play to Moore as a TD pass. Some of you are saying lateral. I missed the play on TV.

Was it a lateral? Something MFL may change to a Moore rush? I'm going against Brees.

Line of scrimage was the 7, Brees threw the ball from just INSIDE the 10 going backward, it was caught by Moore at the 10, when the ball left Drew's hand he was inside the ten and Moore was behind it, tough call either way.

Line of scrimage was the 7, Brees threw the ball from just INSIDE the 10 going backward, it was caught by Moore at the 10, when the ball left Drew's hand he was inside the ten and Moore was behind it, tough call either way.

They used to change those to rushing plays, but they never seem to anymore.

I'm sure you're describing it perfectly. I wish I woulda freakin' seen it with my own two eyes.

What you painted a picture of says lateral to me, but sounds like it was really damn close. I would LOVE... not like, but LOVE that to be changed to a Moore rush and take the passing TD away from Brees.