[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The following Cowboys are not clutch:

CaptainHook

these things usually happen monday mornings.

"Excuse me Mr. Folk? Mr Phillips would like a word with you in his office."

buh bye.

That's true, I was feeling like it was Sunday. You did forget part of the quote above though. "And bring your playbook." (Do kickers get a playbook?)

They should pick up Suisham for the game next week.

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

YES!! Imagine the wealth of knowledge Suisham would give them on the Redskins too!! The many, many plays that he was involved in as a kicker. 'Skins won't know what hit them with the inside knowledge he'd give the Cowboys! :wacko:

KO'd

Isnt Elam out there ? I would grab one of those old school kickers that float around. Did the saints cut Carney ? Lets get on the horn with Eddie Murray

Wait a minute...... He tells jokes, stars in bad movives and he kicks too.... Now that is a true Renaissance Man

This appears to be merely speculation, but I did not see it posted yet ... FWIW, from KFFL today, if anyone still has Folk on their FF team & might be heading to their fantasy super bowl:

Sun, 20 Dec 2009 15:20:42 -0800

ESPN's Ed Werder reports Dallas Cowboys PK Nick Folk could be replaced by the team, according to team sources. Folk has missed a league-high 10 field-goal attempts. Some inside the organization think his 26-yard miss Week 15 shows he cannot be trusted on kicks of any length, according to sources. The team is reluctant to release Folk, but the team could consider placing him on Injured Reserve since he underwent offseason hip surgery.