[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kellen Winslow

Cunning Runt

Read that he practiced fully Thursday but was then unable to practice Friday.

I've gotta roll with him as my other TE (Zach Miller) is even more doubtful, if not out.

I hate the thought of a goose egg in the playoffs.

Any idea what the dealio is with him? Would love to hear some good news. May also affect my decision as to whether to play Antonio Bryant or Calvin Johnson.

I'm in the same spot, have K2 as my only TE and am down to my last free agent dollar so hoping he goes today. I was less optimistic Friday reading the Pewter Report (the paragraph on Winslow started with something like "Another Buc who may not play Sunday...", but Adam Schefter tweets today that they think he will go. Nothing for sure, but I'm crossing my fingers. Great match-up if he goes, and I've heard he's a warrior... or something.

2V

Here's Schefter's tweet: Bucs think TE Kellen Winslow will play but don't know for sure. They leave for stadium in 30 minutes and will update later.

There is another thread on this, with nothing specifically new, but a couple locals expect him to play. I need to know before noon, trying to decide between him in a great matchup, and Gonzalez with a bad matchup.

Well.... it's not like Gonzalez sucks.

I think you gotta go the safe route.

I know what you're saying, and that's probably the smart thing. I do like the fact that Ryan and Turner are giving it a go against the tough Jets defense. It's just that I made the trade for Gonzalez specifically to have the great matchups angle in the playoffs, and it's been a good move thus far. Maybe another plus if he did well today, and saved me a bad Winslow game, too.

Not that it should affect anything too much, looks like ongoing rain showers all day, with wind picking up to 10-20 mph later in the day. Temps in the 40's, does not sound terrible, but not very pleasant. But, just tossing it in there.

Decided to go with a very good player in Gonzalez, hoping the Falcons will be a little jazzed with Ryan and Turner back. Just can't risk it in an even matchup with my opponent. Good luck to all you guys that held strong with Winslow.

Decided to go with a very good player in Gonzalez, hoping the Falcons will be a little jazzed with Ryan and Turner back. Just can't risk it in an even matchup with my opponent. Good luck to all you guys that held strong with Winslow.

Yikes suppose to be upwards of 40 mph winds there :wacko: