[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kubiak should be fired after this game

MTSuper7

Who is this "Walter" guy?

I remember there was a WR named Walter in HOU last season, who was a decent FF play most weeks - but don't recall hearing anything about any guy named "Walter" in HOU at all this year? Can't possibly be the same guy can it?

Last Play: 1-3-STL 3(5:21) M.Schaub pass short right to K.Walter for 3 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

I'm going to have to agree with the OP here. The Texans insisted on running up the gut with no success (2.2 avg. ypc) with the worst secondary in the league staring them in the face and Andre Johnson running wide open all freakin' day. A good portion of the day, AJ was single covered by a guy the Rams got off someone's practice squad a few weeks ago with only deep-safety help. They almost lost a game they should have blown the Rams out.

I'm going to have to agree with the OP here. The Texans insisted on running up the gut with no success (2.2 avg. ypc) with the worst secondary in the league staring them in the face and Andre Johnson running wide open all freakin' day. A good portion of the day, AJ was single covered by a guy the Rams got off someone's practice squad a few weeks ago with only deep-safety help. They almost lost a game they should have blown the Rams out.

you're on the nose. AJ had more room to run than he ever should and Kubiak insisted on running the ball. they could've gunned it down field all day. but instead, he insisted on keeping the Rams in the game. brutal play calling. only coaching held them back today.

I don't care if it is a road game... I also don't care that the game is only half over... When your team goes into halftime losing to the Keith Null led Rams, you aren't doing your job as a coach.

:wacko:

You are absolutely right. This year is a duplicate of last year. The team is not any better. Kubiak has done a nice job of setting things up. Now they need to bring in a finisher.

Now Schaub fumbles the ball away.

Is he getting benched too? :wacko:

I agree with you 100%. Playing RB merry-go-round is absurd. I could understand it with Slaton, because it kept on happening, but for these other guys, they have to get more attempts to establish a rhythm. Kubiak's job is to be a coach, and I don't agree with his fumble=timeout rules for RBs. It's not helping them get better. He treats his RBs like one would treat children.

I re

how this team is still alive is beyond me.

All I know is they marched into Cincy and thrashed them 28-17, went into the bye at 5-3...and lost 4 straight. Playoffs were there and they blew every meaningful game. Someone has to be accountable.

Hey here comes another meaningful game in Miami...I wonder what will happen?