[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers-Steelers

budlitebrad

Also,

Minnesota Vikings 2009 NFC North Champs

:D:D:D:D

:wacko::D

Be careful - PON will tell you that you are not being a classy fan if you write stuff like that in a rival teams thread.

Just kidding and congrats to the Vikes - they are the best team in this division and deserve to win the division.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All those dumb penalities . . . . I guess you kinda have to expect that with the youngest team in the NFL . .

. . and dont tell me about a call not going Ward's way. He was playing drama queen and falling down if someone sneezed on him to draw penalties. It worked pretty well too . . .:wacko:

Now I just have to root for Carolina tonight so at least the Vikqueens can los . . :D

Also,

Minnesota Vikings 2009 NFC North Champs

:D:D:D:D

:wacko::D

Leave it to a viking fan to try and turn a Steelers/Packers classic into something else :bash:

When you are the most penalized team in the league, you shouldn't expect calls to go your way.

Which is on the coaching staffs head.

Not with Crosby as kicker - that would have been stupid.

Crosby should be the same place Nick Folk should be. On the street.

Not that it mattered, but GB going for 2 after their last TD made no sense. If they didn't' convert and Pittsburgh made a quick TD; a GB FG would have tied instead of won.

If they kick the XP, they're up by 5. If they miss the 2, they're up by 4 and still within a FG, if necessary. No downside to missing the 2.

The upside is that up by 6, Pitt gets a td and misses the XP, you go to OT.

Leave it to a viking fan to try and turn a Steelers/Packers classic into something else :wacko:

Which is on the coaching staffs head.

Crosby should be the same place Nick Folk should be. On the street.

Told ya Griff. :D

They are just Viking fans that like it when the Pack loses - I see nothing wrong with them stickin to us. You might call it classless but I don;t see it that way - they are just being fans and giving the #1 rival crap - nothing wrong with that.

what a great game!!!

the most memorable regular season win that I can remember

what a game.

:wacko:

if either defense woulda shown up, it would have been a great game. I think we've become accustomed to wanting big scores because of the fantasy-implications. This was far from a great game....in fact, both teams need major help on the defensive side of the ball. Brutal.

You also get that when you are the youngest team in the NFL.

C'mon Ted . . . PLEASE sign some veteran DB help to play nickel!! Bush is brutal, and Pat Lee cant stay healthy . . .

A lot of the penalties were commited by vets. Brandon Chillar isn't young, and he had a crucial penalty. I think it has more to do with being undiciplined. If it was only the young DB's commiting penalties it would be one thing, but the Oline commiting penalties left and right as well as Chillar leads me to believe it's coaching more than anything else.

They are just Viking fans that like it when the Pack loses - I see nothing wrong with them stickin to us. You might call it classless but I don;t see it that way - they are just being fans and giving the #1 rival crap - nothing wrong with that.

Clown,

Please show me where I called someone classless in this post... Fail.

if either defense woulda shown up, it would have been a great game. I think we've become accustomed to wanting big scores because of the fantasy-implications. This was far from a great game....in fact, both teams need major help on the defensive side of the ball. Brutal.

Gegree. I liken it more to an Arena league game. Still fun though.

Clown,

Please show me where I called someone classless in this post... Fail.

Gegree. I liken it more to an Arena league game. Still fun though.

Never said you did. I believe you used that term last week when I was giving the Vikes crap. No worries man - we just have differing opinions of what is cool and not cool when giving other teams fans some crap.

HAHAHA it's all good. I expected worse for that jab. :wacko:

Still you have to like a lot of things about your team if your a Packer fan going forward. Finley is a monster and Rodgers pulled off a very clutch drive. Pitt really showed the flaw in a D that is usually very good. The big question is, can they win a first round game on the road?

A lot of the penalties were commited by vets. Brandon Chillar isn't young, and he had a crucial penalty. I think it has more to do with being undiciplined. If it was only the young DB's commiting penalties it would be one thing, but the Oline commiting penalties left and right as well as Chillar leads me to believe it's coaching more than anything else.

Of course . . . :wacko:

HAHAHA it's all good. I expected worse for that jab. :wacko:

Still you have to like a lot of things about your team if your a Packer fan going forward. Finley is a monster and Rodgers pulled off a very clutch drive. Pitt really showed the flaw in a D that is usually very good. The big question is, can they win a first round game on the road?

Just depends on what team shows up. They have yet to put a game together where both the D and O comes to play - it seems it is one or the other.

The big question is, can they win a first round game on the road?

Well it will either be the Cardinals or whoever wins the east.

The Packers play the Cardinals last game of teh season, so we shall see.

They already dominated the Cowboys earlier this year. The Eagles would handily beat the Packers, especially through the air.

Can't speak for everyone, but, I meant great, as in entertaining. As for the defenses being bad, considering that both 'D''s actually came in highly ranked, doesn't some credit have to go to the offenses and especially the QB's ?

Can't speak for everyone, but, I meant great, as in entertaining. As for the defenses being bad, considering that both 'D''s actually came in highly ranked, doesn't some credit have to go to the offenses and especially the QB's ?

I thought it was a GREAT game, a shootout that was very entertaining. Kept you on the edge of your seat all game . . .

You know, Roeth has made a ton of clutch plays in his young career. His veins are fed by glaciers.

Aikman said it well....."The same thing that frustrates you about him also makes him great."

Dude sometimes holds onto the ball WAY too long and takes unnecessary sacks, sometimes in bad situations. However, he also bounces off of those would be sacks lots of times and keeps plays alive, often producing hugh plays. It is both exciting and frustrating as a fan.

Edited by Menudo

Aikman said it well....."The same thing that frustrates you about him also makes him great."

Dude sometimes holds onto the ball WAY too long and takes unnecessary sacks, sometimes in bad situations. However, he also bounces off of those would be sacks lots of times and keeps plays alive, often producing hugh plays. It is both exciting and frustrating as a fan.

Wanna trade for Cutler? :wacko: