[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Minnesota vs Carolina

Henry Muto

Favre's INT just cost me a chance to go to the championship game by .5 pnts..... :D

I thought I was dead after facing Manning and MJD, but A.Johnson, D.Jackson, and Maroney got me back into it. If Chris Johnson would have got a TD today that would have helped as well.

Oh well, off to the consolation game....sigh.

At least the Pats won and Jets and Phins lost today :wacko:

Favre's INT just cost me a chance to go to the championship game by .5 pnts.....

Sorry for your pain, but I'm riding the most unbelievable playoff run I've ever heard of... Won by one point on the Favre interception (was tied coming into the game in a scoring heavy league where QB has to throw for 250 or more for yardage points), after backing in last weekend heading into Monday Night down by 1 point, nobody left on my roster, facing Warner. Won that thanks to no yardage, and his 2 interceptions.

Wow. Just Wow.

Jamaal Charles > Peterson the last 1/2 of the season

Yes, but Charles had a lot more easier opponents. I like what Charles has done, but it's not like he lit up difficult defenses. He ran through weak rush D's, which is what he's supposed to do. This fact is great news because it means Charles has arrived as a legitimate starter. When Charles does that to a good rush D, then we can try and elevate him, but no one is going to think he's anywhere near AP's level.

Sorry for your pain, but I'm riding the most unbelievable playoff run I've ever heard of... Won by one point on the Favre interception (was tied coming into the game in a scoring heavy league where QB has to throw for 250 or more for yardage points), after backing in last weekend heading into Monday Night down by 1 point, nobody left on my roster, facing Warner. Won that thanks to no yardage, and his 2 interceptions.

Wow. Just Wow.

Very nice. Stuff that fantasies are made of.