[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thread of Champions !

RussMan

FFL Champs represent! If you won your league, time to brag.

RussMan's Raiders are 2009 Ann Arbor Fantasly Football Champions.

My team was pretty balanced and although a couple guys didn't play their best in the Championship -- other guys stepped up. My team was the highest scoring team in the league and defeated the 2cd highest scoring team in the league. I did try to trade Rice early in the season, luckily nobody accepted.

QB: Brady, Warner

RB: C. Johnsons, R. Rice, C Wells.

WR: Welker, Sims 'Sky' Walker, Burelson, D Henderson.

TE: D. Clark

K: Akers

Def: BAL

See you next season !

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won the Scrote Football league for the first time after three second-place finishes and three point-total victories over the years. Thanks Huddlers!

I will be the winner of the Hardcore Money League (points only league), and I probably had it clinched weeks ago. Its's quite an Orwellian title, since the buy in was $30 and I'll only get $100 for 1st place.

Point totals going into tonight, to give you perspective of my dominance:

12 teams

ect.

Schaub, Palmer

MJD, CJ424, Rice, Maroney, Wells, Forsett, Brown, Scott

Colston, DeSean, Burleson, Bess

Gates

Reed

Cincy

Willis, Vilma, Harrison, Manning, Harris, Hall

36 Max moves allowed, and I maxed that out a few weeks ago, which is why I have dead weight on the bench.

Throughout my three money Leagues, I've already clinched $275 in winnings, unless Fred Davis pulls a Dallas Clark on me tonight. I owe a large chunk of my success to this website. I will be back next year!

Edited by PPIchamp

Won my local (auction-keeper league...kept Ryan, Jacobs and White from last year.)

P Manning

M Ryan

B Jacobs

C Benson

C Buckhalter

J Lewis

J Jones

L McCoy

R Meachem

R White

B Berrian

K Walter

N Washington

T Ginn Jr.

K Winslow

N Kaeding

Patriots

Dolphins

Edited by wiegie

I will be the winner of the Hardcore Money League (points only league), and I probably had it clinched weeks ago. Its's quite an Orwellian title, since the buy in was $30 and I'll only get $100 for 1st place.

Who in the ell gets the rest of the $360??? The Commish?

Second place gets $70.

Yeah, the payout tiering level sucks, and part of the problem is that there were a few idiot owners who joined the League and didn't realize there was a $30 fee to join and we were playing for money. They found out in the Draft Chat during the actual draft, lol. So they never paid up.

$30 buy in, I'll make $70 net, I'll take it. At least because I'm blowing everyone away it's not a League I had to spend alot of time and effort on.

Did I miss a week?

:wacko:

Not sure about the other leagues that have already won but in the WCFF and NFFC if your in the main event, classic, primetime, online championship events.

So in these leagues the title is usually determined in week 13 and then weeks 14-16 are set aside for the overall playoffs where all the league winners battle for national title.

Our league championship is determined by regular-season record, then we have a separate playoff for a smaller pot. We like to reward the most consistent team who gets the most wins during the year.

Thanks, Huddle and fellow Huddlers! This is why I utilize you, year in and year out. My draft was Brady (QBs worth 6 pts for throwing tds), Andre Johnson and Colston. I don't know if I will ever pick a rb before 5 ever again.

Won another championship, ppr league.

QB- Brady

RB- Benson

RB- Snelling (ouch)

WR- Andre Johnson

WR- Colston

WR- Braylon Edwards

TE- Gates

K- Hartley

D- Arizona

Bench-

Favre

J. Stewart

Barber

Just won my Local 113-109

Schaub

R. Grant (what the hell happened to him this week they pulled him in the middle of a what could of been a huge day)

MJD

Fitzgerald

D. Jackson

S. Smith (NYG)

Prater (46 yd FG wins it for me)

Colts

Edited by JoJoTheWebToedBoy

I'm pleased to be able to post in this thread after pulling out a championship victory by ~8 points in my local league ... for me, today's heroes were R. Moss & F. Gore, but A. Rodgers had a lot to do with getting me this far, as did C. Benson and R. Wayne ... the latter being a stud that I sat today for D. Mason in a rare (for me) aberration from the "never sit your studs" mantra.

As an aside, even though every FF owner is ultimately responsible for his / her decisions during the season, I have to give some kudos to the Huddle ... the opinions published here are not always right & sometimes are flat out wrong ... but in general, the info & insight that I get from this site does sometimes help me make my decisions, so thanks to the team here (including the message board regulars) for all the contributions that went into another fun & successful FF season for me.

The Deepest Darkest Fantasy Football League, Back to Back champion! Looks like I'm getting that flat screen I didn't get for Christmas.

McNabb

Andre Johnson

Desean Jackson

Cedric Benson

Frank Gore

Antonio Gates

Ray Rice

Bironas

Arizona.

Edited by gardenthug

Just won my local league (TFFL-Tyler fantasy football league) for a repeat! 5th championship since 1993.

Starting roster:

QB - Vince Young

RB - Chris Johnson

RB - Rashard Mendenhall

RB - Quenton Ganther

WR - Marques Colston

WR - Brandon Marshall

WR - Josh Morgan

TE - Jason Witten

K - Bironas

DT - Green Bay

Just won my local league (TFFL-Tyler fantasy football league) for a repeat! 5th championship since 1993.

Starting roster:

QB - Vince Young

RB - Chris Johnson

RB - Rashard Mendenhall

RB - Quenton Ganther

WR - Marques Colston

WR - Brandon Marshall

WR - Josh Morgan

TE - Jason Witten

K - Bironas

DT - Green Bay

:wacko: Welcome brack after 3 years!

Just won my Local for a back to back repeat!! :D

Starting lineup:

McNabb

Rice

Benson

Harrison started over Wayne

R Moss

Boldin

Finley

Tynes

Arizona D

L Fletcher

And my greatest fantasy accomplishment to date..........I just won THE BOTH league Better Luck Next Year!!! :wacko::D:D

Starting lineup:

Brees

Benson

M Austin

C Chambers

Maclin.........LATE LATE replacement for Sjax

Dave Thomas

K Winslow

Bironas

Cle D

My first year as a paid member to the Huddle and i'd like to thank the staff and everyone for their opinions i value.....

Edited by TRU SOLDJA 22