[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Great Jerome Harrison Debate

Rovers

I trust Harrison as far as I can throw him. I can easily see him for a 6/20 kinda day as I can 100+ yds, in fact more so. He's had like 2, 3 big games and total squat otherwise. Don't get dazzled by 1 big game against a completely pathetic run D. He's a part-timer in the role of McCoy and the like.

Edited by BeeR

Cant believe I am even asking this...but does the loss of BQuinn effect the value of the Browns running game?

It might help the running game. At least there is the chance that Anderson won't turn the ball over as much.

The player that worries me as it relates to Harrison is Cribbs. Mangini never used L Washington enough in NY, has he learned anything at all? I think Harrison will come pretty close to that 80 yards 1TD area , in agreement with ... can I say that in the forum?

In the championship, I have three beautiful match ups Benni Wells vs Lambs , Cede Ben vs KC , and Harrison vs Oakland only start two.This is destroying my brain. I wanna go with Cede and Wells but Harrison could have another glory day and automatically win my the ship.....Wish me luck

Rovers....how did you learn Harrison was sick Week 14? Can you provide a link to an article? Or was it just something you heard on the radio or TV?

Here's my desicions for this week:

Harrison vs. Oak

or

Charles @ Cin

2 out of 3:

Harrison vs. Oak

Wells vs. Rams

S-Jax @ Ari

Edited by PPIchamp

Quick slants: Quinn's eight TDs in the last three games are three better than the Browns' team total on offense in the first nine games. ... Harrison, who has battled an illness all week, is probable for tonight. He was effective last week (35 yards rushing, seven catches for 62 yards and two TDs), but shouldn't be much of a fantasy option until Weeks 15 and 16, when the Browns play at Kansas City and play host to Oakland. ... Massaquoi has two TDs in his last three games, but has only three catches for 36 yards in his last two. ... Dawson, who has 29 points in seven games, scored a combined 228 in 32 games from 2007-08.

Don't take it personally, I just want to know the site, maybe it's a place I (we) can get more info from in the future. It's always nice to unearth a great new site that not many people may know about. The Internet is as much a land of disinformation as it is information.

CunningRunt; I too went with that strategy of Oakland still has one of the worst run-D's and relied upon Knowsho....at home at Mile Hile with no General Bulkhalter. It got me a single digit effort. Read Mr. Ratteree's column....he too will start Mr. Harrison and we can all look forward to his rant next tuesday. Good luck!

haha, i was only 28 yeard off.