[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If anyone wants to ask WDIS questions...

irish

Feel free to post them here or go to the Live Chat room (above next to blogs also above My Controls) and we can discuss options there. Maybe others will join the discussion and have like a round table group.

Edited by irish

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Standard scoring, no PPR

RBs: Gore, Rice, Charles, Harrison

WRs: Moss, D. Jackson, Mason

Pick 2 RBs, 2 WRs, and 1 Flex

Thanks!

At RB and Flex- I'd go with Gore, Rice and Charles (even though Harrison could have a big game I couldn't trust a Brown in the Finals especially when Harrison and Jennings have both had their moments recently).

At WR- I'd go with Moss (if that's Randy) as he should have one of those typical Moss days with close to 100 yards and very likely multiple TDs and D. Jackson will get his as he's always very active and they'll move him around awarding him more room to operate.

Edited by irish

pick two. cbs performance league non PPR.

Pick two of the three. MJD vs NE, Ray rice vs PIT, beanie wells vs STL

Thanks

In regard to a non-PPR system, I view all three of these guys as relatively even for this week (so I'd understand if you went with the 2 STUDs in Rice and MJD). However, I would give the edge to Wells being that he's been getting more of a workload and should be able to run right through the Rams this week. Wells might also get an opportunity to score multiple times. For the 2nd RB, I'd start Rice and hope that he can repeat the success he had against the Steelers a few weeks ago (just now in Pitt). Benching MJD would be difficult but I do have Wells in a non-PPR system projected out slightly better.

Good Luck!

L.Maroney vs Jags #3 rush D and the possibliity of F.Taylor coming back OR

J.Harrison vs Oakland's terrible rush defense - but Mangini's unpredictability and Anderson's incompetence at QB which could lead to a 10-7 final score.

Thanks.

No question Harrison over Maroney, especially if Freddy T plays as Maroney would be sharing with 3 players now- Morris, Faulk and Taylor.

Two questions

1. which D Car, Wash or NYG? I have the G men going as of right now

2. Driver over F. Jackson, J. Moorgan,

Thanks for your time

I would take the Giant D over Wash or Car.

As for your other issue, I wouldn't even consider starting Morgan over Driver (I know he has a great matchup but...no). So it comes down to Driver or Freddy Jax... I'd start Driver over Jackson for sure.

Good Luck to both of you.

McNabb vs. Den or Alex Smith vs. Det? 4 pt Passing TDs, 1 pt. per 25 yds passing.

Jamaal Charles, Ryan Grant, or Beanie Wells? Pick 2 in a PPR league.

I view McNabb and Alex Smith as almost identical this week in regard to my projections. However, I'd use McNabb as the Broncos will play a closer game with the Eagles than the Lions will with the 49ers and therefore the Niners should be able to run more whereas the Eagles might rely more on the pass.

At RB, I woud go with Charles and Wells. Both should have fine games. Hell, Grant should too but I was never really a big fan of his and he just doesn't seem right this year.

I view McNabb and Alex Smith as almost identical this week in regard to my projections. However, I'd use McNabb as the Broncos will play a closer game with the Eagles than the Lions will with the 49ers and therefore the Niners should be able to run more whereas the Eagles might rely more on the pass.

At RB, I woud go with Charles and Wells. Both should have fine games. Hell, Grant should too but I was never really a big fan of his and he just doesn't seem right this year.

Thanks, Irish. These are all REALLY close calls. I had McNabb in there already. Had Wells in there, but struggled with the Charles and Grant call.

Thanks, Irish. These are all REALLY close calls. I had McNabb in there already. Had Wells in there, but struggled with the Charles and Grant call.

Any time. Good Luck. The Grant call is hard because he's home against a lesser D whereas Charles isn't.

Hi Irish

I have 3 RB that are so closely ranked this week I'm not sure who to go with. Who do ya like? I gotta pick 2 ... non PPR league

SJax - gets all the carries, safe pick - good for 100 - 120 total yards but may not score

Beanie - the "starter" now, great matchup, but how many carries does Hightower vulture and will he get goaline TDs?

Stewart - gets all the carries, has looked awesome when he is the main guy, but how tough is the NYG run defense?

I was thinking SJax/Beanie, now I'm thinking SJax/Stewart .. i keep going back and forth .. whaddya think?

Hi Irish

I have 3 RB that are so closely ranked this week I'm not sure who to go with. Who do ya like? I gotta pick 2 ... non PPR league

SJax - gets all the carries, safe pick - good for 100 - 120 total yards but may not score

Beanie - the "starter" now, great matchup, but how many carries does Hightower vulture and will he get goaline TDs?

Stewart - gets all the carries, has looked awesome when he is the main guy, but how tough is the NYG run defense?

I was thinking SJax/Beanie, now I'm thinking SJax/Stewart .. i keep going back and forth .. whaddya think?

How about I throw a curveball at you and say Wells and Stewart? As that's exactly who I'd go with and I'd bench SJax. Wells is getting stronger and stronger and just may have his best game of the season tomorrow. Stewart always produces well when Williams is out which should be the case tomorrow (although Williams did travel to NY with the team). SJax is a beast but he's doing it alone and will be playing from behind tomorrow and with no PPR, all those points for receptions don't exist.

Good Luck!

Non PPR, basically standard scoring rules apply, except Defenses have really strong upside (can be highest scoring positions on team)

Start QB:

McNabb vs. DEN

A. Smith vs. Det

WR (Start 3)

A. Johnson is in lineup

2 of these (only concerns are possible weather factors, same with QB)

D. Driver

W. Welker

M. Sims-Walker

Defenses...might be most important

Minnesota vs. CHI

Green Bay vs. SEA

San Fransisco vs. DET

Comfortable with all 3 defenses, but would like input.

Thanks for looking and I'll be checking others out and reply where I think I can help!

Finals Game

6 pts per rushing/rec TD

.25 pts per reception

we also use IDPs

Starting Alex Smith, Miles Austin, DeSean Jackson, Ray Rice and Jermichael Finley

Need 2 more flex spots between the following 4 players:

Jerome Harrison -- IF Mangini can commit to him and not Jennings this would seem a no brainer so as of now he is in my lineup.

Ahmad Bradshaw -- Carolina has a poor run defense, and Ahmad has been more productive than Brandon as of late.

Michael Bush -- If Fargas is out, would seem to be a good matchup as long as he gets the primary duties over Mcfadden

Robert Meachem -- Lance Moore is out, but still a lot of cooks in this kitchen

I am struggling between Bradshaw and Bush for my last spot, but am open to suggestions. Thanks in advance for any insight you can offer.

Favre or Warner in the Championship? I do have Boldin as a WR and my opponent has Sidney Rice so by playing Favre I can at least negate Sidney Rice's productivity. But Favre's not known to be great outdoors in December and Warner's at home but he doesn't have much to play for. Whatchoo think?

Feel free to post them here or go to the Live Chat room (above next to blogs also above My Controls) and we can discuss options there. Maybe others will join the discussion and have like a round table group.

Standard scoring. No PPR

Pick Mendenhall vs Bal or Harrison vs Oak

Hey Irish, I'm in a standard scoring league, no ppr.

Ryan Grant at home v Seattle

Ricky Williams at home v Houston

Pierre Thomas at home v Tampa

Jonathan Stewart at NyGiants

I have some decent options but I am really leaning towards Thomas and Stewart.

This is a great idea!

I'm in the championshi my first year playing so here it goes......

At TE do I start Finley vs Seattle or F Davis vs Dallas

Thanks.

I'm debating the same here. Going with Finley right now, but I'll probably change a few times between now and kickoff.