[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Smoker's Challenge

Chief Dick

sorry i gotta ask but what kind of ribs work best in the crockpot.....have lots of excuses not ta smoke outside but still cravin ribs :wacko: stood at walmart starin at all'm & just didn't pull the trigger cause i didn't know

Ribs in the crock pot? I refuse to take part in evil.

Even though he likes funny guys wearing blue and orange, he speaks the truth here.

no chips soakin

no charcoal

smoker buried

slipped on ice shovelin yesterday(been off work 6 weeks from knee surgery already)

patio worse shape then drive

I'm in hell but want me some ribs :wacko:

no chips soakin

no charcoal

smoker buried

slipped on ice shovelin yesterday(been off work 6 weeks from knee surgery already)

patio worse shape then drive

I'm in hell but want me some ribs :wacko:

Nuke I made a few racks in the oven (spares) when I was on vaca this summer. Not as good as smoked but will do in a pinch. Search for it here, I believe it was started by Sky or Bier.

Nuke I made a few racks in the oven (spares) when I was on vaca this summer. Not as good as smoked but will do in a pinch. Search for it here, I believe it was started by Sky or Bier.

:D thanks Howbout.....you guys got me starvin...to late taday but maybe i get it rollin sunday

yep it was sky.....250 for 3.5 hours then coat w/sauce.....crock just seems like a slopfest but i remember CD cheatin and addin liquid smoke when he was against the wall once...that's what got me thinkin....or move ta Florida next ta unta :wacko:

Edited by nuke'em ttg

exibit A/ post 43...it was yer wench :wacko:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...=ribs&st=25

:D

You know nuke, the more I think about it, I realize it would be much safer for you to use the crock pot then try to use a smoker in the dead of winter.

The way you operate you would slip on some ice while you're loading up the smoker, your pants would fall down and you'd pinch your ballsack under the smoker lid.

:D

You know nuke, the more I think about it, I realize it would be much safer for you to use the crock pot then try to use a smoker in the dead of winter.

The way you operate you would slip on some ice while you're loading up the smoker, your pants would fall down and you'd pinch your ballsack under the smoker lid.

:wacko: that's the way things have been goin

My friend and another guy I know at the party called to tell me the ribs were awesome. ( I did'nt feel like goin )

thanks for the help guys.

:D lucky bassturds, how nice is it ta have smoked ribs delivered to ya....lastnight my wife asked what we should do for dinner tomorrow, i said hows country style ribs in the oven sound :D THOSE ARE TOO FATTY :wacko:

:D lucky bassturds, how nice is it ta have smoked ribs delivered to ya....lastnight my wife asked what we should do for dinner tomorrow, i said hows country style ribs in the oven sound :D THOSE ARE TOO FATTY :wacko:

I deliver but I suspect that you wouldn't want to pay the delivery charges.

FWIW I just got in 20 lbs of apple wood chunks and another 20 lbs of pecan wood chunks for my winter/spring smoking season.