[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikings - Bears thread

Hugh 0ne

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay that was a ridiculous first series by Vikes

all week long everyone and there mother was talking about getting Peterson the ball more , Vikes have to run more , blah blah blah

Vikes got there record before the losses recently by passing as much as running .... yes Peterson may need more carries but Vikes are effective by opening it up just as easily

i hope they dont spend too much of the night handing the ball off even when more can be gained through the air

okay that was a ridiculous first series by Vikes

all week long everyone and there mother was talking about getting Peterson the ball more , Vikes have to run more , blah blah blah

Vikes got there record before the losses recently by passing as much as running .... yes Peterson may need more carries but Vikes are effective by opening it up just as easily

i hope they dont spend too much of the night handing the ball off even when more can be gained through the air

If chilly had balls, he would've thrown a bomb on 1st down.

Looks like Favre decided to make sure the Bears got that FR.

What's the temp at Soldier tonight? I recall seeing Favre is oh-fer in his last 7 starts below 37 degrees.

Bears have shown up in this first quarter. Vikes don't look good at all.

You guys are talking about how demoralized, miserable, etc etc the Bears are....

...really, I think you don't want to give a downtrodden team hope, especially when it's a division opponent. Look at Tampa vs NO, for example.

Right now, Cutler and Forte are showing some guts. The rest of the team might follow where they lead.

28 but feels like 16 with wind chill

cold but not exactly Ice bowl

Cold enough for Favre to feel uncomfortable. "Hey Brad, how about you put Tavaris in for the rest of the game, my feet are freezing!"

You'd have looked a lot more clever chiming in before the kickoff.

why do you say that ? i'm not predicting anything ,, just wanted to know what the funny part was ?

the Bears beating the vikes ?

or that it would be that low scoring ?

why do you say that ? i'm not predicting anything ,, just wanted to know what the funny part was ?

the Bears beating the vikes ?

or that it would be that low scoring ?

Maybe you have to live in Minneapolis to get it. Here the team is either on the top of the mountain or the bottom of the swamp. There is no in between. Last week they predicted a 35-7 (or thereabouts) win over Carolina. When that didn't pan out, the local paper goes to the other extreme predicting defeat against a team that has been abysmal for the last 10 games.

Here the team is either on the top of the mountain or the bottom of the swamp.

The Chicago media (and fans) are just as bad. I tend to think GB has a larger portion of level-headed fans but they certainly aren't short of Chicken Little reactionaries either.

Lions fans are basically like a beaten dog cowering in the corner.