[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Crazy Title Game - Bears/Vikes Wouldn't End!

staniels12

So I'm done with a 19 point lead and have to endure Shiancoe and Forte all night. First Forte creeeeps up in yardage with Shiancoe quiet in the first half. Up 14 at intermission. Then Shank sticks it to me with a TD in the 3rd, and Forte bleeeeds me for a coupla more. Lead shrunk to under 5 to start the 4th. Another Shank 'n Dunk and I'm under 3 now. Please clock tick tick TICK! Shank limps off, so now I'm only having heart palpitations when the Bears have the ball. As long as Favre doesn't tie the gaaaaame......CRAP! OT? Are you kidding me! END MY MISERY! Can the Vikes at least win the toss? Uhh, nope. Bears get close keeping Forte in to block (I know this cuz I'm only watching number 22 every play and cheering when an O-lineman knocks him to the ground) and now a FG gives me the title...........WIDE RIGHT? You can't make this stuff up, can you? Lead is under 2 points now. Maybe Peterson can get rolling and play keep away from Forte, orrrrrr.....he can fumble and give it right back to them on the friggin 40. Looks like I picked the wrong week to give up methamphetamines. And just when I'm ready to get on a plane to Chicago and cut the power to Soldier Field myself, Cutler gives me a belated X-mas offering and ends the sadomasichism with a nifty little TD strike and a 91.4-90 Championship. Please remain seated until the ride comes to a complete stop.

I feel your pain/relief. Went through a heart wrenching finale tonight along with you. congrats on your victory.

Congrats to you too! Our 16 man CRAFT (Charlotte Restaurant Affiliation of Fantasy-Football Teams) had 2 guys go AWOL on draft day, so the normal $200 runner-up prize was missing this year. It was winner-take-all for a grand. I think I can still hear my opponent banging his head on the streetlight outside.

Just think of the stories you can tell the grand kids someday though!

I had a game like that as well...If I win I get 1st place if I lose I get 2nd place in this 1 league.

I entered the game down 27.3 pts with Peterson left in a PPR league.

I assumed I had lost at the half as he had like 2 pts

Then he scores once and then twice....but I am still down 1.2 pts as the game heads to overtime ... then Chicago wins the toss and marches down the field for a FG to beat me...WIDE RIGHT!!!!!!! Then Minn sucks and gives the ball right back no pts for AP...then Chicago gives it back and then on the 1st play after that AP for a 16 yard catch...I win 193.85-192.45!!!!!

Got to love it.

Just think of the stories you can tell the grand kids someday though!

I had a game like that as well...If I win I get 1st place if I lose I get 2nd place in this 1 league.

I entered the game down 27.3 pts with Peterson left in a PPR league.

I assumed I had lost at the half as he had like 2 pts

Then he scores once and then twice....but I am still down 1.2 pts as the game heads to overtime ... then Chicago wins the toss and marches down the field for a FG to beat me...WIDE RIGHT!!!!!!! Then Minn sucks and gives the ball right back no pts for AP...then Chicago gives it back and then on the 1st play after that AP for a 16 yard catch...I win 193.85-192.45!!!!!

Got to love it.

What about the fumble? :wacko: