[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

has anybody ever run the table with a perfect season?

Team Tsunami

Would like to know how rare is the perfect season....I have been playing for about 7 years and I have never heard of anyone ever doing it....

I had a guy in my league go 13-0, only to lose in the first round of the playoffs(8 teams). He then went on to dominate the rest of the way, but by then it was too late.

Last year, in my work league, guy dominated the entire season. No games even close. He won out, until the championship, when he got pantsed. I think his quote was,'I wet myself'.

Edited by The 13ers

Would like to know how rare is the perfect season....I have been playing for about 7 years and I have never heard of anyone ever doing it....

15 and 1 twice. 1999 with a last round stab at Trent Green's backup who was the only starting QB left on the board (and Faulk as my 2nd pick) and in 2005 with LJ and Steve Smith. Both losses came in the middle of the season when I just had crappy weeks. Neither of my locals has produced an unbeaten since we started in 1992.

I am sure tons of people on here have seen it...but even though I have played about 70 seasons worth of fantasy local leagues through 7 different leagues I have never seen it happen in any locals I have played in. Only once in my 70 leagues of play has a team gone 14-0 in the regular season but he lost in his 1st playoff game.

Now I have seen my friend once go a perect 16-0 a few years ago. He went into his superbowl vs Tom Brady and got 2 TD catches from his LB Vrabel to beat the guy...that was unreal...he aslo got a INT return for a TD that same game as well.

Edited by Henry Muto

I am sure tons of people on here have seen it...but even though I have played about 70 seasons worth of fantasy local leagues through 7 different leagues I have never seen it happen in any locals I have played in. Only once in my 70 leagues of play has a team gone 14-0 in the regular season but he lost in his 1st playoff game.

Now I have seen my friend once go a perect 16-0 a few years ago. He went into his superbowl vs Tom Brady and got 2 TD catches from his LB Vrabel to beat the guy...that was unreal...he aslo got a INT return for a TD that same game as well.

7 legit leagues....how do the drafts not conflict each other??? I am in 3 local leagues and every year there are so many issues with drafts being schedules for the same Saturday or something.... Just curious???

well I drafted

AP- 1st rd- third pic

Rodgers-2nd

Gates-4th rd

B.Wells-5th rd

D.Jackson- 7th rd

R.Rice- 10th rd

key pick ups

M.Austin

Sim-Walker

L.Maroney

and had a couple of close games.....but down the stretch really kicked butt

That is a great team and judging by the players it is believable. A lot of times when guys post about a great team they post their rosters and it is a ridiculously stacked team full of first rounders that leads people to say "Are you playing against 3rd graders) You did what you truly need to do to have a dominant team. Get studs early that pan out then get players late that crush their expectations like rice and Austin etc. Well done sir :wacko:

Edited by whomper

went 12-1 in dw2 league, won title with two more wins for 14-1, then in dw3 went 13-0 only to end up 14-1 after losing the title game there. all in all 28-2 is about as good as i can have imagined in those two leagues in one season. top notch competition in both.

14-2 back in 1983 or 84 won 14 then lost the last two games due to teams resting their starters. won the league by 2 games. been playing since the late 70's and that is as close as i have ever came it was in a 10 team league. i think to win out you would have to be in a 8 team league so you could have the guys to cover that not playing the studs in the last game or two.

I went 15-1 this year in my keeper league. My only loss this year was when Calvin JOhnson got hurt after 1 catch for 2yds and Mike Sims-Walker got suspended right before the game, so I took a 0 from both and lost. My line up in my keeper league looked like this this year:

QB: Schaub

RB: Peterson

Chris Johnson

WR:Wayne

V.Jackson

Calvin Johnson or Miles Austin

TE: Gates

PK: Bironas

DEF: Jets

That is a great team and judging by the players it is believable. A lot of times when guys post about a great team they post their rosters and it is a ridiculously stacked team full of first rounders that leads people to say "Are you playing against 3rd graders) You did what you truly need to do to have a dominant team. Get studs early that pan out then get players late that crush their expectations like rice and Austin etc. Well done sir :wacko:

thank you sir, this a 2nd year league and I was pretty proud of my drafting in this league.....this is the third league championship in the last 3 years, but first in this league.....I just have never really heard of anyone going undefeated very often....so I will always savior this season....I had a couple of close game during the regular season a 2 pt win and a 7 pt win.....but pretty much rolled through all my other games....