[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Exorcising their(Cowboys) demons

keggerz

It sure seems as if the Cowboys have exorcised their December demons.

After losing their first two games in December they came back to knock off both the

Saints and the Redskins to win 2 in a row in December in gosh knows how long.

But there are more demons for the Cowboys to overcome.

Believe it or not the Cowboys are O-fer week 17 this decade.

Yes, the Cowboys have lost their last regular season game 9 consecutive times. As an Eagles fan I sure

hope the Boys aren't able to exorcise those demons this week but one would have to think

losing 10 straight would be next to impossible. And just in case anyone is curious the record

for consecutive year end losses is 14 by the Packers.

It sure seems as if the Cowboys have exorcised their December demons.

After losing their first two games in December they came back to knock off both the

Saints and the Redskins to win 2 in a row in December in gosh knows how long.

Technically though 2-2 isn't considered a "winning" record, is it? I'd wait to claim the demons were exorcised until I had a winning season. If they can win this weekend, I'd say you are mostly there.

Believe it or not the Cowboys are O-fer week 17 this decade.

After this weekend, there will be 16 teams O-fer this decade. :wacko:

Technically though 2-2 isn't considered a "winning" record, is it? I'd wait to claim the demons were exorcised until I had a winning season. If they can win this weekend, I'd say you are mostly there.

After this weekend, there will be 16 teams O-fer this decade. :D

:D don't go lumping me in as a cowpoke fan....i picked the words I used carefully for a reason and I don't think I said they had a "winning" record in December...I am just surprised this :D expedition didn't produce anything :wacko:

Edited by keggerz

:D don't go lumping me in as a cowpoke fan....i picked the words I used carefully for a reason and I don't think I said they had a "winning" record in December...I am just surprised this :D expedition didn't produce anything :wacko:

#1 see below...

and #2 being a Cowboys' fan, sure I care about beating the Eagles this week and hope we can take the division. However, I along with many other Cowboys' fans are probably to busy holding our breathes for a playoff win to be bothered with biting on this expected cast out.

:D They ain't been bitin' here for quite a whle. I'd say this spot is fished out..