[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Survivor pick

chipsjake

Who would you guys take out of:

Denver at home against KC. Leaning here although now Marshall may not play.

Jets at home against Cincy who could rest some starters but also may have a chance for the 3 seed.

Carolina at home playing the Saints who may rest.

Houston at home playing Pats who may rest.

There are a few of us left for about 4K and I've over-analyzed this thing to death.

Appreciate any opinions!!

Who would you guys take out of:

Denver at home against KC. Leaning here although now Marshall may not play.

Jets at home against Cincy who could rest some starters but also may have a chance for the 3 seed.

Carolina at home playing the Saints who may rest.

Houston at home playing Pats who may rest.

There are a few of us left for about 4K and I've over-analyzed this thing to death.

Appreciate any opinions!!

If it was MY dime, I'd go with Houston or the NYJ in that order. I have never trusted Denver to do anything normal. This is a team that started the last two years 6-0 and can't make the playoffs? KC may be playing hard for jobs and because they just plain HATE Denver.

NE does not have a good defense and would most likely lose the game even if they had something to play for. NE is not a good road team, IMO. Cincy may not show up and Sanchez could lose the game all by himself, anyway. I'd be afraid to touch CAR-NO. GOOD LUCK!! (and GO Schaub!!)

If it was MY dime, I'd go with Houston or the NYJ in that order. I have never trusted Denver to do anything normal. This is a team that started the last two years 6-0 and can't make the playoffs? KC may be playing hard for jobs and because they just plain HATE Denver.

NE does not have a good defense and would most likely lose the game even if they had something to play for. NE is not a good road team, IMO. Cincy may not show up and Sanchez could lose the game all by himself, anyway. I'd be afraid to touch CAR-NO. GOOD LUCK!! (and GO Schaub!!)

I would never go againt the hoodie just because he might have seen the Hou - 8 line and said you know what people screw you and Brady might throw 5 TD passes.

I say Houston. At home, pas the ball all over the place, the Pats will rest players and hold a bunch back because there is a chance that they will face each other next week. The last point is the most important. There is not a lot of difference between the 3 and 4 seed for these teams, I don't see the Pats going full effort or game plan.