[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Auburn vs NW

BeeR

Unfreakinbelievable on that "pic6" after that long drive. I know how premature this sounds (and is) but IMO NW is done.

Edit: credit to NW getting back in it, but I'll stand by my prediction.

Edited by BeeR

Unfreakinbelievable on that "pic6" after that long drive. I know how premature this sounds (and is) but IMO NW is done.

Edit: credit to NW getting back in it, but I'll stand by my prediction.

Still too early in this one, I see NW grinding it out and running some clock to keep this one close late in the game..if they can move the chains.

Average Big-10 school against an average SEC team.... advantage SEC. I've always rooted for NW, as my uncle's an alum and I've spent many a summer in Chi-town. But the Cats are simply outclassed here, even with Auburn down a bit this year.

They should be! :wacko:

I, for one, was really surprised by that outcome. Wisconsin was all up in Jacory Harris' grill. 14 points was - by far - the lowest point total for the Hurricanes all season. The Canes were super-hot early, and really just "got by" the last third of the season. I guess it might not be that big of a shocker to see a well-rounded and efficient team like the Badgers put the Canes down.

Nice toss into traffic for the pick NW :wacko: Maybe that's why the Big 10 has such problems, they just don't believe in having top-notch QBs.

That pick got the fat lady warming up, they score there and the second half might have been tight, we'll see how the first 7 mins go in the 2nd.

I, for one, was really surprised by that outcome. Wisconsin was all up in Jacory Harris' grill. 14 points was - by far - the lowest point total for the Hurricanes all season. The Canes were super-hot early, and really just "got by" the last third of the season. I guess it might not be that big of a shocker to see a well-rounded and efficient team like the Badgers put the Canes down.

Wasn't a shocker at all. One team clearly came to play some ball while the other looked disinterested to say the least. The Badgers played hard and deserved to win the game. I'm just surprised the score was as close as it was because the game was completely one-sided. Jacory Harris is not worthy of a starting QB slot but really they have little choice since Randy Shannon decided to put all his eggs in Harris' basket and release Robert Marve from the team. A decision that could cost him his job next year for sure. The team was sloppy and played with little or no fire. A reflection on the head coach? I think so. I thought the program was headed in the right direction but after how they finished up this year, I seriously have my doubts.

Wasn't a shocker at all. One team clearly came to play some ball while the other looked disinterested to say the least. The Badgers played hard and deserved to win the game. I'm just surprised the score was as close as it was because the game was completely one-sided. Jacory Harris is not worthy of a starting QB slot but really they have little choice since Randy Shannon decided to put all his eggs in Harris' basket and release Robert Marve from the team. A decision that could cost him his job next year for sure. The team was sloppy and played with little or no fire. A reflection on the head coach? I think so. I thought the program was headed in the right direction but after how they finished up this year, I seriously have my doubts.

I thought losing Cooper REALLy hurt in the 2nd half.

harris looks like he is 150 pounds and in high school . . .

I thought losing Cooper REALLy hurt in the 2nd half.

harris looks like he is 150 pounds and in high school . . .

+1 on both accounts.

If Harris put as much effort into his playing as he did into his haircut, he might do something.

I posted that when it was 35-21 but thx for playing.

Really, I thought you posted that when it was tied, looks like you just spoke a little too soon. AU won about three times, great game, but the Pac 10 and SEC have shown so far they are not the best 2 conferences top to bottom.