[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jets Vs Cin

Infinity

of course- you gotta get in at least 4 hours of tailgating

4 Hours of tailgating, 4 hours of drinking pre game-time. This is basically their superbowl, so this may be the biggest game I've ever attended.

I like the direction the Jets are headed in. Coach Ryan is the type of coach that players will rally around and buy in to IMO.

As a Jet fan you've come to learn one thing, and one thing only about your team. It's always an interesting game because they play just bad enough to lose. However they have potential in my eyes to be a great team. Sanchez is a rookie and he makes tons of mistakes but when he is calm, cool, and collected he makes his throws and they drive down the field. I didn't really buy into Greene until last week when i saw him getting 10 yards per carry, now with that backfield of Jones and Green their should be no reason why they can't move the ball, even though they always find a way not to.

I really have enjoyed Cincinnati this season; Palmer, Ocho, Benson. They have all preformed terrific but I can't wait for Revis to shut down Ocho. Ocho is a great WR, but if Randy Moss, Andre Johnson, and Reggie Wayne can be beat by Revis so can he.

See picture for details on his performance against top tier WRs.

http://api.ning.com/files/9aEIXbjPq66Bycby...arisonStats.gif

I expect this game to be a lot better than most are probably expecting. I don't think CIN is going to be ready for the Jets exotic blitz(even though they have played the ravens twice) or how good their DEF really is. Benson has played some stout run DEF, but when the Jets DEF comes to play. They will shut their opponent out.

Yes i am a jet fan, yes i plan on partying hard before and after their victory, Yes they will be Cincinnati.

I expect this game to be a lot better than most are probably expecting. I don't think CIN is going to be ready for the Jets exotic blitz(even though they have played the ravens twice) or how good their DEF really is. Benson has played some stout run DEF, but when the Jets DEF comes to play. They will shut their opponent out.

You do realize the Jets are 10 point favorites, right?

Edited by Jackass

You do realize the Jets are 10 point favorites, right?

I didn't mean like that. I'm saying the game itself will be very close back and fourth. Most people who I have heard speak about on the radio, ESPN and such are saying If Cin plays all their starters then the Jets cannot win. Then others are predicting very minimal playing time for CIN starters in that case they say the Jets will roll. Honestly i say either way, it's a good game.