[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Interboard Challenge Results

Infinity

For those of you who don't know what the heck the Interboard Challenge is, let me simply explain. 8 of the top FF websites/forums all get together and select 12 of their best players to compete against one another to see which board can draft the best team and produce the best records. This was my first year competing in it, and honestly It's my favorite league I've competed in ever. I thought i would inform you of how your favorite and sacred board preformed this past FF season. Hopefully next year I will have the chance to play with some new people, and bring the title back to the huddle.

In case anyone was wondering we still currently hold the title for most league wins thus far; with 3!

Unfortunately, this year the huddle had some difficulties and did no produce :wacko: We had a lot of bad luck with injuries on a few of our squads, and some issues of activity amongst a few of our select members but either way, we sadly did not rep the huddle to the best of our ability. Don't worry next year, I personally promise a gold Medal!

Here are the results.

On a more positive note; Crippler brought home first place in the Water Boy Individual Tier!

Great work dude

Overall board Final standings

Congrats to FFLW, who won by 67pts. SO holds off FBG for second in a tight race. It is worth noting though that FFLW had the worst playoff record, even FFT's was better

Reg Season W = 1pt

Water Boy Tier W = 1pt

Newb Tier W = 1.5pts

Vet Tier W = 2pts

Champ Tier W = 3pts

Below is Final total points with (playoff record):

Team...Tot

FFLW:..897.0 (116 - 160)

SO:......830.0 (151 - 125)

FBG:.....819.0 (132 - 134)

FFX:.....787.0 (157 - 119)

FG:.......768.0 (133 - 143)

Whiz:....745.0 (130 - 146)

Hud:.....668.5 (157 - 119)

FFT:.....584.0 (127 - 149)

Here are your huddle reps and their records

budlitebrad (Hud) 70-37-0

RC94 (Hud) 66-41-0

MapleLeafs (Hud) 65-42-0

Memphis Elite (Hud) 54-53-0

Wolverines (Hud) 53-54-0

Infinity (Hud) 50-57-0

LosGatosEnFuegos (Hud) 48-59-0

MikesVikes (Hud) 46-61-0

crippler (Hud) 43-64

StormChasers (Hud) 30-77-0 (Our Fearless Comish!)

BeeR (Hud) 30-77-0

Soaring Eagle (Hud) 27-80-0

As said, it was a disappointing season for the Huddle. But we all had a blast and i just made this thread so that the Huddle forum would know how we did. Maybe even inspire a few of you to join up next year.