[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looks like the Vikes are doing their part

Ursa Majoris

Giants defense looks even worse than last week. All the linebackers need to be replaced.

You said it. Giants need LB's and a S badly. Had no depth at S once Phillips went down.

Those are their two areas to focus on IMO.

When your LB's are Blackburn and Clark you are in BIG trouble. And Pierce is done period.

1. I should have put something on the game. I would have bet my life the Giants wouldn't show up.

2. I am actually happy they are getting destroyed. I want them to go into the off-season in the worst most embarassing way possible. Let it sink in how much of a disgrace they have been.

I see this as less "the Vikings are doing their part" and more "the Giants CLEARLY aren't doing THEIRS"

Remember when the Giants were the defending SB champions on a 22-5 run? Good times, good times. Thanks for being an idiot, Plax.

I see this as less "the Vikings are doing their part" and more "the Giants CLEARLY aren't doing THEIRS"

Remember when the Giants were the defending SB champions on a 22-5 run? Good times, good times. Thanks for being an idiot, Plax.

Hear you for sure on last year falling apart.

Can't say this year had anything to do with Plax though. Their WR's were their best group this year.

This year was about their AWFUL LB's. And once Phillips got hurt their clear lack of another even decent S.

Those positions should be their draft focus.

Jauron will be here next year as d coordinator.

Hear you for sure on last year falling apart.

Can't say this year had anything to do with Plax though. Their WR's were their best group this year.

No, this year didn't. But last year they were an 800 lb gorilla up until Plax shot himself in the leg. Probably cost them a Super Bowl appearance, at worst.

I really don't think that the WR's are the problem for the Giants. I don't see how PLAX could have made that much of an impact for them. The current receivers are talented enough to cause problems for any secondary.

The running game has been subpar and the defense has fallen off the face of the planet.

I really don't think that the WR's are the problem for the Giants. I don't see how PLAX could have made that much of an impact for them. The current receivers are talented enough to cause problems for any secondary.

The running game has been subpar and the defense has fallen off the face of the planet.

Read post #15 for clarity on my thoughts.