[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys MUD STOMP Philly

Cowboyz1

]They sure do, but yet they went 11-5 anyway.

Why wasn't he labeled a choker when he torched you 44-6 on a must-win-to-get-into-the-playoffs game? Or when the Eagles won at Minny the following week? Or at the SB favorite Giants the next? Or any of the playoff wins that led to NFC Chapionship games and a Super Bowl appearance?

Lost all of them and even I was pissed pulling for Mcnabb when he got tired and waisted valueable time against the Pats. Looked horribly unprepared and unorganized. Even T.O. was pissed off waiting for him to call a play and get lined up. Never seen that before from a true field general.

If you want to be honest, really really honest....Romo has more of a reputation as a choker than McNabb. He has a long way to go to overcome his playoff inadequecies.

Well let's see here, his first year, goes to the playoffs, loses, second year goes to the playoffs loses but I don't blame him iin either case, third year gets sholacked by more then Romo's effort. Mcnabb, 5 times 5 loses. Plus if you look at game experience between the two it becomes very obvious Mcnabb should have done better with his opportunities.

Then you'd be dead wrong, since most pundits feel the Eagles are one of the best young teams in the league. Which part of Jackson, Maclin, Celek, McCoy, Kolb, a D-Line with no one over 27, a LB corps with no one over 26, and two pro-bowl corners are just trying to hang on?

Trotter, Mcnabb, Westbrook, Witherspoon, I know injuries have a lot to do with it but these guys are on the other side and all starting. As for the D line, they may be young but they are not very good as they got handled twice now by our front.

BTW....I'll take whatever sigline bet you wanna throw out there for next week.

As far as the Sig line and Avy bet, that's a given right?

Edited by Cowboyz1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol whatever you say man this is like a conversation with my ex wife! A whole lotta her BLAH BLAH BLAHing! And then her saying you get my point! No I don't but I'll stop just so you'll shut up!! :D Good Luck in the Playoffs! Even if you MUD STOMP( :wacko: ) the Eagles again you have a helluva road after that! Hope you don't have to eat crow too soon! :D

I actually like the matchup with the Vikings. Even with Farve, pressure stops him. I feel more worred about N.O. and having to beat them again in their house then I do the Vikings. It's going to be a tough road regardless, it always is in the playoffs. As far as eating Crow, I am sure it won't be the last time, that's the nature of the game...........Thanks for the Good luck though, we will need it as every team that wins the big one had it somewhere along the line.......

Shutting out the Eagles in this situation, and considering the Eagles have set a team record for points scored this year, is a huge accomplishment. I don't have any problem with you boasting about the win. I'm not sure why anyone would. Your team got the job done in a big way this week. Maybe people are just tired of seemingly every other new thread being about the Cowboys one way or another... :wacko:

Can't help that. The Cowboys are Galvanizing though for some reason.

Lost all of them

So lets see....all the playoff wins that led to NFC Championsship games....the NFC Championship game that led to the SB...the 44-6 pasting of the Cowboys in a loser-go-home Week 17 game last year....at Minny the following week....at the Giants. Countless important December games that led the Eagles to the playoffs.....

None of these are "big" games? The only thing that qualifies as a big game is the Super Bowl? So Favre has only won one big game? Manning only one? :wacko:

Trotter, Mcnabb, Westbrook, Witherspoon, I know injuries have a lot to do with it but these guys are on the other side and all starting. As for the D line, they may be young but they are not very good as they got handled twice now by our front.

:D you must not be paying attention.

1 game makes the D-Line not very good :D

Two years ago, our window was closing.....last year, our window was closing....this year, our window was closing....and here we have you saying our window is closing for next year, even though we are loaded with young talent.

The Eagles did not look good at all yesterday....hopefully some of the players can hold onto the ball this week...

regardless, Dallas beat our azz this time...

and umm...Cowboyz1 is setting himself up to wear egg all over his face with that crap in his sig....

We see a whole new game this Sunday

Not sure how much of yesterday's game lingers but if it lingers i would believe it would linger in Dallas locker room which is not a good thing

Eagles really can go only up and cowboys can only go down

I think both teams do exactly this for next weekend and game is decided by FG

as painful as it is I am predicting Dallas Victory with 27-24 score