[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

THE CHIEFS WON THE SUPER BOWL!

Chief Dick

If Chris Johnson is gone im taking J Charles no matter what next year in my fantasy drafts...He proved LJ is a bum and that he's a stone cold stud....congrats on the win

Over MJD and ADP ?

Over MJD and ADP ?

Right now its hard to say....Do I think he can put up MJD-ADP numbers? Yeah I think its possible....Obviously ADP-MJD will be tier 1 backs next season so it would be stupid for me to draft Charles ahead of them....But If im sitting 10-12th pick u better believe im thinking about drafting Charles as my #1 rb next year...

So to answer your question...No, I wouldnt lol at least as of now.....Unless the 2010 rankings come out and the huddle and every fantasy magazine has him ranked as a top 5 back....then It might be a gamble I just might take....

• 8 months later...

Wasn't too happy on the win. Is it that hard to gain a couple of yards when its 3rd and 2/3? Video review on 4th and inches? Really? But its a win so whatever. Impressed on our D. Browns did a good job containing our special teams.

:tryingnottohijack:

THE RAMS WON THE SUPERBOWL!!

Apologies. First home win since October 2008. Forgot what it feels like. Return to your original thread.