[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chad Oacho

MustOfBeenDrunk

saw that too...he also told bob costas in an interview before the game that if Revis shuts him down he will change his name back to Chad Johnson next week...that matchup alone would be worth watching the game for.

I have a feeling his limping may be a ploy...at least I hope

saw that too...he also told bob costas in an interview before the game that if Revis shuts him down he will change his name back to Chad Johnson next week...that matchup alone would be worth watching the game for.

The NFL won't allow a nameplate change until next season though.

Does Cincinnati play their starters tonight? They would be showing their hand to an opponent they face next week. I'd rather play the Jets at home than the Texans . . . Benson's already out right?

Edited by CaptainHook

The NFL won't allow a nameplate change until next season though.

I don't know about that...I think the rule is aimed at the numbers worn by the players not being changed till off season....but, you may be right....If he legally changed his name I don't know if they could do that........ :wacko:

I don't know about that...I think the rule is aimed at the numbers worn by the players not being changed till off season....but, you may be right....If he legally changed his name I don't know if they could do that........ :wacko:

When he legally changed his name in 2008 prior to the season, he still had to wear "C. JOHNSON" for the whole 2008 season

When he legally changed his name in 2008 prior to the season, he still had to wear "C. JOHNSON" for the whole 2008 season

That was actually because of an agreement with Reebok....don't know if it will apply for the playoffs....be fun to see..... :wacko: