[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Repeat Games.....

Well we know the Eagles and Cowboys play again next week and also the Pack and Cards play again next week! Now i'm pretty sure if the Jets beat Cincy tonight they would play them next week yes? That is 3 of the 4 games next week as repeats from Week 17! Crazy wonder how many times that's ever happened in history? :wacko:

Very strange!

I do remember the Colts playing Denver in week 17 a few years back, and them steamrolling them in the playoffs. The Colts showed nothing in the game, because they knew they would play them again a week later.

It certainly adds quite of bit of intrigue.

1. No way Philly did a thing on defense to force Romo into mistakes he may make next week.

2. Not a chance in hell Arizona was going to go more than 10 rotations deep in their playbook.

3. Cincy appears to be as bland on both sides of the ball as a team I've ever seen.

Vegas is eating this up...

Eagles have 2 major pluses going for them. I mentioned this in another forum.

1. Reid has NEVER lost the 1st round of the playoffs.

2. In the history of the NFL, only 7 times the 2 teams that played the final season game met in the 1st round of the playoffs. In those 7 times, the team that won the final regular season game won the playoff game 1 time.

Edited by RJV

Eagles have 2 major pluses going for them. I mentioned this in another forum.

1. Reid has NEVER lost the 1st round of the playoffs.

2. In the history of the NFL, only 7 times the 2 teams that played the final season game met in the 1st round of the playoffs. In those 7 times, the team that won the final regular season game won the playoff game 1 time.

add the fact that Wade Phillips has never won a playoff game (0-4).

That being said, none of this means jack squat.