[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Grits likes eating his crow ...

Grits and Shins

Maybe the Eagles will win their FIRST ever Super Bowl ... see it's easy to do.

:D

Highly unlikely, they play the Cowboys next week. :wacko:

If it means the Cowboys win the NFC East ... wow ... only wish I could have watched the game (I was in San Antonino for a softball tournament and then traveling back home).

I have to give props to the Wade and the Boys today.

I would love to eat crow all the way to a superbowl victory now.

Climb aboard Grits, I knew you'd come around. Wade is doing a fine job and I hope this is his year for payoff, he's earned it. You missed a great shut out, I mean the Boys where doing it in every facid of the game. O was moving at will, and the D was just incredible. Jenkins is playing at an elite level and let nothing get by him. They tackled well and harrased Mcnabb into his throw it in the ground, wide of target, panicked in the pocket self. They brought it today Grits. You need to see it. Even Special teams was great, DJ had no where to return the ball and Buelher just pounded the crap out of the ball, all touchbacks.

Romo was on as on could get, even the pick hit the guy in the hands. Another 300 yard game.