[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Brett Favre appreciation thread

CaP'N GRuNGe

Maybe you should put down your cheese curds long enough to actually know what you are talking about? Favre didn't play at all in the 4th quarter, Tavaris did, and yes he was throwing on some plays., maybe he needed the work more then then AP or CT since they do play every game.

How about your own team? I see Rodgers elected to throw a td pass when they were up 26-0 already. In fact, up 26-0, Rodgers is still in the game and on his last drive, a 14 play drive, the cheeseheads elect to pass on 10 of those plays and only ran on 4 plays. Seems to me if anyone should work on their running game it's the cheeseypoofs.

yeah, but we're NOT talking about the Packers. We're talking about the Vikings. The title of this thread is "Brett Favre appreciation thread". Stay on topic, BB.

• 9 months later...
:wacko:

Retire Brett.

At season end...I agree. But, he's showing his age. Shoulda retired last year (if not before the drama.) AKA...the first time.

I don't see him quitting until he can't walk.

People can't say it is all "Just to stick it to TT and Green Bay". I really think he likes the limelight and playing the game. Otherwise, I don't know too many that would go through that pain just for the attention.

Agree...retire.

Reverts back to being a hall of fame QB? :wacko:

No - the late season fade and pick machine he normally has been the last 5 years (prior to this one).

To be fair, this season he has been more of an "early season fade and pick machine"

does anybody here think that his 'consecutive starts' record might be keeping him in the game? I kind of get the feeling that if he misses this week's game - that he'll loose a big reason that he's been playing.

with that said - I can see him starting - just to start - and leaving this game early.