[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Redskins' HC, Zorn to be fired on Monday

irish

Keep hearing that it's going to be Shanahan, but don't they have to pretend to interview black coaches before they can officially hire him? Or has that charade been discontinued?

They already did. It was someone in their organization already. I read it last week. They called goodell to make sure it counted.

Zorn took over a bad team. But looking over Zorn's resume, I do see a stint as a QB Coach. Then he took on the Redskins HC position. I think it was a quantum leap and he needs more seasoning.

Zorn took over a bad team. But looking over Zorn's resume, I do see a stint as a QB Coach. Then he took on the Redskins HC position. I think it was a quantum leap and he needs more seasoning.

Keep your fingers crossed...maybe after the Brownies next coaching blunder...you will get a more seasoned Zorn...that sounds about right.