[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jay Glazer reporting

Bring Back Pat!!!

one...their Special Teams coach is considered on of if not the best in the business

Perhaps . . I would give Toub in Chicago a nod for that award . . .

But guilt by association in Buffalo. Let the new head coach rebuild from scratch and hire "his" guys. Heck, that special teams coach could very well be rehired . .

Buffalo needs to clean house, starting with the team pres and GM levels. If they can get a M Schottenhiemer in there, it can be turned around in a couple of years. Problem is, the owners are clueless. I mean Marv Levy?

And Westhoff (NYJ) belongs on any list of the best ST's coaches.

Pls hire Cowher. I'd hate to see him go to some cesspool like Washington working for a weasel like Snyder. Seems to be BUF has that working class kinda thing going which is all Cowher. Plus what a coaching challenge :wacko:

i don't think cowher would want this job. he'll probably wait for something a little better.

IMO, I believe that Marty Schottenheimer is not going for any HC or GM roles until his son gets a shot at a HC job somewhere ... dad doesn't want to limit chances for his son.

However, if/when Brian gets a chance to HC somewhere, don't be surprised if dear-old-dad ends up back on the sidelines in the other conference away from his son within 2yrs of Brian's hiring.

Just a hunch.