[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's funny about this picture?

rajncajn

Indy - #1 seed

San Diego - #2 seed

Dallas - #3 seed

Minny - #2 seed

The only team with a bye week not shown is New Orleans and not only do they not have the #1 seed in the NFC represented, but they have Romo in the front Furthermore, for the NFC playoff picture they have Romo again up front with the seedings shown opposite of what they actually are and the headline reading "The Saints and Vikings might have byes, but there's no more complete team than Dallas." :wacko:

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/0102/nfl_nfc1_sw_576.jpg

Edited by rajncajn

When NO becomes a relevant media market, you can bet the future QB will be right up there.

Last I heard both San Diego & Minnesota were in danger of losing their franchises yet they are both represented.

Does anybody know where to find the NFL market ranking data to back this claim up?

Edited by rajncajn

:wacko: The NFC East love by the media is nauseating.

It is a division that you have to earn. Unlike the NFC South and West and AFC East , South and West

:wacko:

he's more relevant than the Saints!

Also, why do we care what ESPN does? They suck anyways.

Sooo... How do you think your team will do in the playoffs? And I don't care what ESPN says or does, I just thought it was funny hence the :D

Edited by rajncajn

Nothing funny at all. Looks perfect to me. Romo-the future SB winning QB. Favre- a past SB winning QB and great story on the year, Manning- the best QB ever and Rivers- the opposing QB Romo will beat in the SB. :wacko:

I think Saints are very relevant and certainly a big enough market to have there QB on the cover

i am still fascinated by the love the Cowboys get

Great way to end the year but Saints QB should be there before Dallas Qb imho

I think Brees is just as handsome as Romo to boot ... :wacko: ..well you know what i mean , i think :D