[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cinci vs Jets

Rovers

Cinci at home, opening line has the Bengals favored by 2.5 to 3, U/O at 34.5.

I have a good feeling about this one, as a Jets fan, and no, not because of what happened on Sunday night. I think the Jets just match up well against Cinci. The Bengals showed the Jets nothing, while the Jets pulled out every play in the book to assure a win. Still, I think the Jets have a better than 50-50 shot at playing the Colts again.

So... any Bengals fans out there willing to do a little trash talking and sign up for a sig line bet? :wacko:

With both Benson and Stanko gimped, I actually like the Jets in this one as well...especially since the Bengals have been looking worse for wear-n-tear this past month.

The only thing I'd be scared of for the Jets is the playoff inexperience of the rookie QB. As long as he doesn't give the game away the Jets D/ST should keep them in it.

it's hard to trash talk after getting your ass kicked, but i'm game.

as i stated in the other thread, the bengals can't play any worse and this has to be a more competitive game. given it's at home and we'll have benson back along with some of the defense regulars, i feel good about the bengal's chances. one of their strengths this season has been stopping the run, so i know they can get that done.

plus, i'll be there and i'll be wearing the pants. so bring it on beeyotch!!!

as i stated in the other thread, the bengals can't play any worse and this has to be a more competitive game. given it's at home and we'll have benson back along with some of the defense regulars, i feel good about the bengal's chances. one of their strengths this season has been stopping the run, so i know they can get that done.

After reading this I just called by bookie and placed a hugh wager on the Bengals

Where are you tailgating at?We'll be in Lot D.

not sure yet, but i will let you know ... my friend has free parking under one of the downtown billboards as his company sells the advertising space, so we are usually there. let me know how to find you or PM me your cell and we can try to hook up!

are they zubaz???

grandma pants ... beautiful orange and black striped leggings in a soft, snuggie type material. warm, and fashionable too. i'm 3-0 in those pants this season baby.

You know I'm always game to talk smack!

I just wanted to thank the Bengals for allowing us to rush for over 200+ yards and allowing us to set a new Franchise record!

Maybe Carson Palmer should buy Chad JOHNSON a life vest and a flare gun, so he doesn't drown on Revis Island...again and if he does start to drown he can signal to be saved.

On a more serious and non-joking note, The Jets are more then capable of beating the Bengals. The question will be does the offense and defense come to play because we got to see this week what happens when the Jets play to their full potential. Keep making excuses Bengal's fans :wacko:

Well, this is starting to get some juice.

As I am prone to do, I will take my best homer glasses guess and predict how this game goes.

The first 3 possessions by both teams result in two first downs. Both teams try to run and can't. The Bengals have 9 in the box. On the Jets 4th possession, Sanchez hits Keller over the middle got a big gainer. Drive stalls, FG.

Palmer hits Coles and Bryant and the Bengals are at the Jets' 35. Benson doesn't get much, and Palmer throws a ball over Revis Island to Ocho... INT at the 5.

Half time score Jets 3, Bengals 0.

Cinci comes out and Benson finds some yards. Palmer manages a drive down to the 10, but gets sacked on 3rd down. FG. Teams trade FG's in a defensive battle. Graham misses a 49 yard attempt. Failing to take advantage of good field position, Sanchez throws an INT deep inside Bengals territory but it results in no points. Mid fourth quarter, Brad Smith in the wildcat, finds Edwards for a 40 yard gain. Thomas Jones time, as the Bengals D begins to tire. Jets go up 13-6 on the ineviable Thomas Jones 2 yard plunge. Palmer comes out and drives down the field. 1:35 left on the clock. After a sack, it's 4th and16 and goal to go. Ocho makes his 4th reception of the game and gets tackled on the 2. Jets run out the clock.

:wacko:

Brian Leonard was fined by the NFL for the illegal chop block he put on David Harris (yeah, the one that leads the Jets defense in tackles) that knocked him out of the game and is questionable for tomorrow's rematch. Supposedly Harris is pretty angry, calling it an intentional cheap shot, which it certainly appears to be when I replay it.

I don't like it, but it could get ugly tomorrow. At the beginning of this year, Ryan said "You take one of ours, we'll take two of yours." I would not be surprised to see the Jets hitting Benson low tomorrow. Harris is making a big deal out of it, and he isn't known to be much of a talker.

I never thought of Leonard as a cheap shot artist. Harris was fully engaged and Leonard went after his knees. It looked pretty intentional. I don't know if the Jets will just let it be water under the bridge or not. Some thrid string RB goes after the other team's leading tackler? I have a hunch that it might get pretty chippy in this game.

See ya there! Ill be wearing my lucky 18 layers of clothes. gonna be a cold one. Ill be in 152 in the south endzone.

I dont post enough for a sigline bet, but ill predict 21-10. Benson 32-150 and a td. Benard scott breaks a long run of some type. and finally Leon Hall takes a pick 6 to the house to put the game away.

WHO DEY!!! :wacko:

Although Bengals looked lousy last week, they didn't try hard (at least not after they got down early). But they've also loast a lot of players on defense this year (Odom and RWilliams early in season on IR, Maualuga a couple weeks ago on IR, and Peko and Crocker for the last few weeks). Well, today they get back Peko and Crocker, two of their best run stoppers at their positions. That has to help. I think Mike Zimmer was sufficiently pissed off after last week that he is gonna bring it this time. Jet's o-line is great, but Bengals def was great for most of this season. If Bengals get a lead, there's no way Sanchez brings them back. I predict Brad Smith plays wildcat QB if Bengals are leading in 4th qtr.

Bengals offense has looked nothing like the past (but then again, neither has their record this year!)

I think Benson wants to stick it to the Bears again by showing up their former RB. I will expose my admitted bias and predict Benson goes 32-234-2 today.....................woah, there's a little somethin' extra in my java this mornin'.....I like it!

I think Coles, who has FINALLY started to play decent (not even that good, just decent, but he sucked early in year), will also dig down and find his best game of the year today.

We're gonna see how much Ocho prefers winning to personal highlights, because I think Coles gets the passing score today.

Bengals 27 Jets 13

(I'm not into sigline bets, I have never done one)

I'm going to the game, but actually might be a few minutes late. My daughter has her first basketball game at 3, and I'm asst. coach. I have to be a dad first and coach, but my post game pep talk (as I'm running for the door) is gonna be....shall we say....brief.

Wow... some of you gals fans think Benson is good for 150+ against the top ranked D in the NFL? Even if Harris can't play, I just can't see that happening. I'm definitely sticking with the under... last I saw it was 34.

I think it will boil down to Sanchez. He's going to have to make some plays and avoid any mistakes. As a Jets fan, that thought is a scary one.

Wow... some of you gals fans think Benson is good for 150+ against the top ranked D in the NFL? Even if Harris can't play, I just can't see that happening. I'm definitely sticking with the under... last I saw it was 34.

I think it will boil down to Sanchez. He's going to have to make some plays and avoid any mistakes. As a Jets fan, that thought is a scary one.

Benson had 169 yards, and the Jets still won. Whodathunkit?

Well, this is starting to get some juice.

As I am prone to do, I will take my best homer glasses guess and predict how this game goes.

The first 3 possessions by both teams result in two first downs. Both teams try to run and can't. The Bengals have 9 in the box. On the Jets 4th possession, Sanchez hits Keller over the middle got a big gainer. Drive stalls, FG.

Palmer hits Coles and Bryant and the Bengals are at the Jets' 35. Benson doesn't get much, and Palmer throws a ball over Revis Island to Ocho... INT at the 5.

Half time score Jets 3, Bengals 0.

Cinci comes out and Benson finds some yards. Palmer manages a drive down to the 10, but gets sacked on 3rd down. FG. Teams trade FG's in a defensive battle. Graham misses a 49 yard attempt. Failing to take advantage of good field position, Sanchez throws an INT deep inside Bengals territory but it results in no points. Mid fourth quarter, Brad Smith in the wildcat, finds Edwards for a 40 yard gain. Thomas Jones time, as the Bengals D begins to tire. Jets go up 13-6 on the ineviable Thomas Jones 2 yard plunge. Palmer comes out and drives down the field. 1:35 left on the clock. After a sack, it's 4th and16 and goal to go. Ocho makes his 4th reception of the game and gets tackled on the 2. Jets run out the clock.

:D

OK.... this was somewhat toungue in cheek, but

1) Keller gets the big play

2)Revis gets the INT on Ocho

3) Graham misses

4) Coles and Bryant are bigger than Ocho

5) Jones Scores

6) last offensive play, Palmer gets sacked

More points than I predicted, Benson did more than I expected, but Sanchez played well, the one thing I had serious doubts about. Ki8nda funny... just throwing darts, and how many hit? LOL...

Now... not too many signed up, but we need a sig line for our Bengal fans friends. :wacko:

OK, here is my proposed sig:

Ocho threw the baby out with the bath water. No reports on if he kissed it good-bye. Revis should be the DPOY. The Jets threw us out of NJ and then made us sleep in the pig sty when they came to our house. And we liked it. Like pigs rollin in Ohio mud, we loved it. It's what we do. We're Bengals fans.

Is this acceptable to Jets fans who anted up? :wacko:

OK, here is my proposed sig:

Ocho threw the baby out with the bath water. No reports on if he kissed it good-bye. Revis should be the DPOY. The Jets threw us out of NJ and then made us sleep in the pig sty when they came to our house. And we liked it. Like pigs rollin in Ohio mud, we loved it. It's what we do. We're Bengals fans.

Is this acceptable to Jets fans who anted up? :wacko:

I like it.