[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So, I just picked up the 1.02 in my dynasy league and was wondering

Duchess Jack

Are there any cats 'pre-combine' who look like they'll set the world on fire? I don't watch college ball. How good of a draft class is it looking to be?

I have nice depth so I'd be looking for best on the board.

the dynasy leagye is offense only.

even Chris Johnson wasn't supposed to be Chris Johnson when he came out.

I guess to give me a point of comparrison... is there anybody coming out that draws the same amount of manlove as Calvin Johnson, Reggie Bush or Eli Manning when they came out?

even Chris Johnson wasn't supposed to be Chris Johnson when he came out.

I guess to give me a point of comparrison... is there anybody coming out that draws the same amount of manlove as Calvin Johnson, Reggie Bush or Eli Manning when they came out?

Not really. Spiller and Bryant are the only positional non-QB players projected in the first round.

CAL RB Jahvid Best just declared a few days ago his intention to go pro this season...I actually like him better then Spiller, but I'll wait and see how he does in the combine since he's coming off a season ending injury.

Edited by ABearWithFurniture

Dez is a different type of WR than Calvin, but he's a potential stud.

CJ Spiller is the next Reggie Bush. Hopefully he'll be a little more like Chris Johnson. The other RBs to watch are Dywer and Matthews.

I think there are a half dozen QBs in this class that could be huge. Seems like a decent QB class.

I disagree a bit on the QB side of things. I think you've got Claussen then everybody else. I think Bradford is the best talent, but his physical stature might prevent me from investing into him. I have no interest whatsoever in McCoy or Mallett. I'm really not sure there is a franchise QB in the entire class. If there is, I would have to think it is Claussen.

RB's look pretty deep. I am really big on Dwyer (former sprinter that put on tons of muscle and turned into a big back). Spiller should be a playmaker, but there are lots of questions about him running between the tackles. I don't know as much about Matthews yet, but he is the other guy clearly in teh top 3. There are other RB's like Jahvid Best, Anthony Dixon and Toby Gerhart who are all talented enough to produce if they are drafted onto a team where they could get playing time.

At WR, Dez Bryant is quite studly. He doesn't have elite size, but is an explosive 6'2". Golden Tate is the most polished of the group, and could step in and contribute right away. Brandon Lafell is also a very good prospect. He is a little bit tough to read because he doesn't play with an accurate QB, but he has the size, hands, and runs well. He could be the monster of the group, but his sample size just isn't big enough