[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"The" "Official" "BCS Championship Game" "Thread"

Chief Dick

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see Ingram validate the Heisman. I personally think Suh was the best player in college football this year, and the Heisman needs to get to a point where defensive players can win it. If Suh cannot win in this year, they may as well make defensive players ineligible.

Missed the beginning. Colt get sand in his vag or what?

Getting his shoulder x-rayed. His throwing shoulder. I doubt he'll be back. The freshman Gilbert is pretty good, real strong arm, but I don't know if Davis is going to give him a chance to show it.

Getting his shoulder x-rayed. His throwing shoulder. I doubt he'll be back. The freshman Gilbert is pretty good, real strong arm, but I don't know if Davis is going to give him a chance to show it.

Bummer. I hope the game stays competitive.

ETA: Nice running by Ingram. Saban finally realized that he coaches Bama and not Boise State.

Edited by budlitebrad

Book it- game over

too bad Colt got hurt but Bama wins this one with him in as well.

They are starting to dominate the line of scrimmage

minus Colt this may get away from Texas quickly, but Bama is the better football team.

Texas was looking pretty good with McCoy in there. His loss deflated the whole team. Up until it became apparent that he was gone, the Texas defense was man handling Bama and Texas was hyped up. Not saying they win it with McCoy, but I don't you can say Bama wins with him either, particularly since Texas was really whipping up in them before he got hurt.

Texas was looking pretty good with McCoy in there. His loss deflated the whole team. Up until it became apparent that he was gone, the Texas defense was man handling Bama and Texas was hyped up. Not saying they win it with McCoy, but I don't you can say Bama wins with him either, particularly since Texas was really whipping up in them before he got hurt.

Davis would lose the game with McCoy or Gilbert. He won't change his gameplan up and runs that zone read crap way too much with Tre Newton. They were lucky to get this far with Davis running the show.