[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Won every league except my B.O.T.H.

Brentastic

Just wondering if anyone else accomplished this too? I'm in 4 leagues - a work league ($25), friend league ($100), local ($200) and a b.o.t.h. ($200). In 3 of those leagues I placed in the money (1st in my local big money, placed 2nd in the others).

The one league I wanted to win the most - because it's a B.O.T.H. league, because it's for a lot of money, because it's for optimal bragging rights, because I talked a lot of pre-season trash, because it's against fellow respected huddlers - not only did I not place in the money, I was one of the worst teams :D:D:D And I had very good players (Manning, Rice, Fitzy, Andre to name some).

Anyways, just had to see if anyone else suffered this fate - also wanted to validate my fantasy existence and make it known that I still made out ahead :wacko:

Just wondering if anyone else accomplished this too? I'm in 4 leagues - a work league ($25), friend league ($100), local ($200) and a b.o.t.h. ($200). In 3 of those leagues I placed in the money (1st in my local big money, placed 2nd in the others).

The one league I wanted to win the most - because it's a B.O.T.H. league, because it's for a lot of money, because it's for optimal bragging rights, because I talked a lot of pre-season trash, because it's against fellow respected huddlers - not only did I not place in the money, I was one of the worst teams :D:D:D And I had very good players (Manning, Rice, Fitzy, Andre to name some).

Anyways, just had to see if anyone else suffered this fate - also wanted to validate my fantasy existence and make it known that I still made out ahead :wacko:

Karma is a bitch brent. :D:D

How do you not make the playoffs with those 4 this year :D

Karma is a bitch brent. :wacko::bash:

Yes it is.

:D

Oh, and if this league Brent and Yukon are referencing, Best Drafter in the Huddle, is for optimal bragging rights, then I should probably brag.

I kicked everyone's arses. It wasn't even close.

PS - geeteebee (a fellow TCU alum) came in 2nd, and Yukon and TDFFFreak were the other two in the money. The guys who finished out of the money are Chief Dick, Brentastic, Bronco Billy (who honored the league with his last place finish (with Brent in a very close 11th place), Tonorator, The Hitter, GK Trey, Big Country and Atlanta Cracker.

Yes it is.

:wacko:

Oh, and if this league Brent and Yukon are referencing, Best Drafter in the Huddle, is for optimal bragging rights, then I should probably brag.

PS - geeteebee (a fellow TCU alum) came in 2nd, and Yukon and TDFFFreak were the other two in the money. The guys who finished out of the money are Chief Dick, Brentastic, Bronco Billy (who honored the league with his last place finish (with Brent in a very close 11th place), Tonorator, The Hitter, GK Trey, Big Country and Atlanta Cracker.

That is the league I'm referring to and you deserve to brag. The bench played such a hugh factor in that league, I will be armed with a whole new strategy next season. Watch out, Muck, watch out - I'm coming for you!

Seriously though, congrats, you whooped a$$!

How do you not make the playoffs with those 4 this year :D

Well there's more to it than that. In short, each owner drafts 3 teams and then we auction a 4th team - in all, each owner has 4 teams AND there are no starting lineups, so your best 9 players any given week are automatically your starters. I will be better prepared for this league next year - you will read me bragging about victory this time next season :wacko:

Yes it is.

:wacko:

ooh the injury bug will hit you next year.......

yer so awesome.

:wacko: Not hatin. Just saying. You won 1 league . Not every league except your both league.

Meant to say won money in every league... semantics :D

yer so awesome.

gotta agree with Whomper on this one ... Big difference in making some money in a league as compared to winning whole thing ...actually i am not even sure finishing with money in many leagues is much of an accomplishment if there are pay outs for just making the playoffs (i am in one league that pays if you make the playoffs )

Thews maybe a little harsh with the sarcasm but i am not sure i understand the purpose of this thread unless titles were won in All or majority of leagues u were in which was not the case ...

P.S. i am not hatin either as u did much better than me in MSHBii :D