[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kick returners in the playoffs

Whiskey Pimp

I'm in a playoff fantasy league and need to choose 1 returner and get points for yards and scores. My question is of all the teams in the playoffs are there any that use the same player for punts and kickoffs? I figured I'd use the best option in both phases if possible.

I'm in a playoff fantasy league and need to choose 1 returner and get points for yards and scores. My question is of all the teams in the playoffs are there any that use the same player for punts and kickoffs? I figured I'd use the best option in both phases if possible.

Sproles does kickoffs which is most important and he does probably half the punts too.

I know Jaymar Johnson returns punts for the Vikings, and I'm wondering if they've put him on kickoffs too since Percy Harvin has been dealing with migraines.

Other than that, I think Sproles is your only double dipper.

Darius Reynaud returns punts for the Vikings. Lately they have been putting him 15 yards in front of Harvin on kick offs because teams stop kicking it deep.

Edited by Outshined