[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Worst broadcast booth. ever.

CaptainHook

Both times, they said they were good challenges, but they were gonna lose them. The first one was a terrible challenge. Coming out of a time-out?

The second one was close. Does Cincy have anyone in the booth looking at replays?

Both times, they said they were good challenges, but they were gonna lose them. The first one was a terrible challenge. Coming out of a time-out?

The second one was close. Does Cincy have anyone in the booth looking at replays?

I don't know if there is such a position as a "replay coach" but he should be fired. A friend of mine is a NFL replay ref. who works in the booth, so I assume the teams have personel who does the same.

The two challenges didn't even really matter much even if it was overuled.

I don't know if there is such a position as a "replay coach" but he should be fired. A friend of mine is a NFL replay ref. who works in the booth, so I assume the teams have personel who does the same.

The two challenges didn't even really matter much even if it was overuled.

2nd challenge was ridiculous ...a complete waste ... for me that one is on Marv Lewis as there just was no need to challenge again no matter what the coaches in booth may have said

I normally couldn't care less about broadcasters, except Theismann has always made my skin crawl, except on American Gladiators. I used to have an aggression pillow in my apartment in college, and couldn't help but beat the crap out of it anytime Theismann would say a word. Just can't stand that guy.

the first one was a travesty. COMING OUT OF A FREAKIN' COMMERCIAL BREAK. you have 15 minutes to look at it and then you throw the flag just as action was starting back up. in the stands, we were thinking that it has to go the bengals way, because they had so long to look at it. surely they wouldn't throw that one until they are absolutely sure, correct? nope. hideous.

then, for your last challenge, you throw it on a short pass, right in front of your freakin' bench. you waste your last challenge and burn another timeout on a play at mid-field in the first quarter ... a play that happened right in front of you.

both those challenges and those time-outs could have been used later in the game.

just an absolutely horrible showing by the bengals on all fronts yesterday. i'm sure in a few weeks i'll look back and be happy for what they accomplished this season, but right now i'm disgusted with this team.

It's fairly obvious which matchup yesterday was considered the best one. Did Faith Hill do her thing for both games? I didn't see the beginning of the first game.

You mean her thing with the hooker boots and skirt way too short for a 40 year old woman? :wacko:

I don't know, I "missed" it too. But I must say nothing says "FOOTBALL" like some trashy chick singing.

Hey now none of that matters, country singers are all about talent, not looks :wacko:

Anyway as bad as this was, it's not the worst ever (I would put Theismann in a worst-ever short list of ind. announcers though, along with Korhole and a few others). Team wise Cosell/Meredith was worse. Cosell the obnoxious ass with the arrogant attitude and just generally an ass and Meredith the pioneer of "I'm a circus clown and proud of it" bit. :hurl: