[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NYJ/CIN

BeeR

Apparently it's a penalty to let someone push you (re the pass int call on NY).

Not a stellar performance by either team yet but some big plays, pretty "good" game overall so far.

And my rushing total thing is being shot to hell already. I went for the under. :wacko:

Edited by BeeR

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Refs really making some bad calls. Harris was blatantly held on the Benson 20 yard run that was the key play in the Bengals TD drive. Then, Ocho could have been called on the Coles TD catch. He basically blocked Revis away from the play... could have been a penalty , easilly. Then The absolutely ridiculous PI on Revis.

Whining over... except for freakin Edwards. No wonder Cleveland dumped him. Sanchez has played great. I have been anti-Sanchez from day one, but he has played far better than I could have hoped for.

The Jets just wanted to keep a 7 point lead... and with the ball to start the second half, they hope that the Cinci D begins to wear down against the run. Typical Rex Ryan.

Like I said in the sig bet thread, I thought Keller could be big in this game. Load the box... the most likely guy to burn you is the TE. A bit surprised Greene has gotten so many carries. That's it... I'm back to the game.

Are the refs on CIN's side or what? Two HORRIBLE calls in a row. First the non-call on CJ for all but tackling Revis, then pass int on Revis which wasn't PI at all.

Seriously, what is with all the horrible calls and non-calls with the Revis-Johnson matchup? Awful.

Seriously, what is with all the horrible calls and non-calls with the Revis-Johnson matchup? Awful.

Yup... agreed. Some justice was served with the missed FG, but... Ocho laid on Revis on one play.

Cotchery may not put up numbers. he is a really good.

And finally... TJ time.