[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wow!

CaptainHook

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So, the Patriots & Eagles get hammered in playoff games. That is usually reason for me to celebrate. However, their losses were to the Cowboys and Ravens............ :D

So, I basically love seeing the Eagles and Patriots in pain, but, can't stand watching the Cowboys and Ravens in elation....... I guess they just cancel out.

By the way, what happened to Maroney ? Did he get hurt ? That was a great pick for me in my fantasy playoff league. :wacko:

They said the key to this game would be the Ravens' D controlling their tempers.

I thought that was an impossible task to ask of a handful of thugs from "The U" - but they did a good job today keeping poised and playing downhill defense.

Congrats on a great looking game Baltimore :wacko:

Now I just hope someone can knock off SD and I'll be happy with whatever happens in this year's playoffs.

On a side note - Peyton Manning will be facing his kryptonite from here on out: The 3-4 Defense.