[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wow!

CaptainHook

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI, Flacco looks to win with 4 pass completions. NOT a record:

Det beat the Giants in 1935 while completing only 2 passes.

3 comps:

Phi beat the Cards in 1948.

GB beat the Giants in 1944.

Cards beat Phi in 1947.

Cle beat the Giants in 1950.

Miami beat Oak in 1973.

FYI, Flacco looks to win with 4 pass completions. NOT a record:

Det beat the Giants in 1935 while completing only 2 passes.

3 comps:

Phi beat the Cards in 1948.

GB beat the Giants in 1944.

Cards beat Phi in 1947.

Cle beat the Giants in 1950.

Miami beat Oak in 1973.

That is an incredible stat.

KO'd

Pretty amazing that the MIA-OAK 3 completion game came as late as 1973, but more amazing is that MIA only attempted 6 passes in that game ... 53 rushing attempts.

"Live ball" (post-1978) era, Seahawks beat the Raiders in the 1st round in '84 with 4 pass completions.

IMO, the Pats threw the white flag up before the first snap of the season when they decided to trade Seymour away.

I don't think this had anything to do with missing Welker. The Ravens played an incredibly aggressive and tough game today. Ray Lewis looked 5 years younger.

FWIW, I'd root for Baltimore to go deep in the playoffs as I don't like any of the other AFC teams.

What a stupid decision. I said it then, and it proved true. Pats missed him all season.

I think it was a case of diminishing returns though. It's been an uneasy alliance for years now. Yes, they took a couple steps backward this year, but hopefully they'll rebound next if they can reload effectively.

The window's closing though, so they'd best be about their business. I don't see Brady as a "play til he's 40" kinda guy. He's got a life outside football now.

Pathetic. Heartless, gutless display by the Patriots. I'm dusgusted. Coaching was awful, just awful. All they should have done was place Edelmann into WW's spot and move on. The kid can play. Instead they tried to run from I form and from 3-wide sets early, something they haven't done all year.

As for Seymour. They didn't miss him all season, but may have missed him today. Run D wasn't the issue most of the season. It killed them today though. Even after watching today, I'd still do that trade. Raiders are not getting any better soon, and may be getting another coach. You have to make that trade for the overall well being of the franchise.

They've been pretty flat all year. I think Baltimore came to the game with the right attitude and spirit. Congrats to them.

I don't know what the hell Phil Simms was talking about when he said something about NE's great defensive line. They haven't had one o' those for some time now.