[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ravens at Colts

CaptainHook

Should be a great game. Colts had all kinds of problems with the Ravens in Baltimore earlier this year. Mainly on dump-offs to Rice. But Gary Brackett picked one off inside two minutes to seal the Colts win. Well, after Ed Reed's hair-brained lateral attempt. I am very nervous about this game!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17-15 Indy win in Baltimore earlier this year. Flacco attempted 35 passes. Manning threw 2 INTs.

One thing going for the Colts is that Flacco has been playing tentative the last few weeks. He's been tucking the ball and ducking quickly on plays. Obviously today he only attempted 10 passes with 4 completions in a game there they scored 33 points.

Make Flacco win the game and the Colts should win easily.

Key for the Ravens will be if Rice/McGahee can carry the offense again, because Flacco hasnt played well lately.

If anything can slow down Manning it is a 3-4 defense. Both the Patriots and Steelers have given Manning the most problems in the playoffs this decade. Baltimore's version of the 3-4 is pretty stout but can be beat with the long ball

Yeah, but the Colts have had the bye 3 times and lost their first game each time.

1999 #2 seed lose to Tennessee 19-16

2005 #1 seed lose to Pittsburgh 21-18

2007 #2 seed lose to San Diego 28-24

I think the Colts lose to the Ravens. I really do.

Colts haven't lost to the Ravens since 2001.

...and Baltimore has never won at Indy.

In the last 7 games against each other, Indy has completely dominated. Since 2002, they've played every year (except 2003) and in most cases, the games weren't close (one exception being this year in Baltimore).

That streak needs to come to an end at some point, right?

...and Baltimore has never won at Indy.

In the last 7 games against each other, Indy has completely dominated. Since 2002, they've played every year (except 2003) and in most cases, the games weren't close (one exception being this year in Baltimore).

That streak needs to come to an end at some point, right?

Wasn't there a "field goal only" game the year the Colts won the Super Bowl - like a 15-9 game?

I still beleive the Colts are at another level ... i think they are just too good and have enough smart veterans who will be much better prepared for Ravens than Patriots were

I also believe Manning is the difference and will find a way to get the colts in the end zone enough times this weekend to beat the ravens

I believe they win 20 - 16

Edited by isleseeya